Daps

wonder-twins-superfriends.jpeg

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I thought Jaylen was supposed to be one of those activist athletes. Or at least he’s marketed that way.

How do you sign to Kanye after his antics these past couple of years.

Kanye’s nothing but a two bit Eldridge Cleaver.

JB is Kyrie Irving 2.0. Anti-Vax, the earth is flat, fake woke breh.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I’m saying… I’ve been ignoring this shyt because Kanye’s always been an ignorant ass rapper to me so who the hell would actually pay attention to anything he says but it must have been something REALLY out of pocket

Breh I would love to see a concise blow by blow of what he has said lately because it’s just fashionable now to pile on this dude.

I don’t care about a celebrity when that Jackson water situation is still a thing and the murders of 2Pac and The Notorious BIG remain unsolved along with there still being no sign of Malaysia airlines flight 370.

Where the fukk is Ja Rule to make sense of this?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Why would a Jewish man lecture a black person on how to feel about slavery :why:

I think you missed the point. I'm pointing out the writer's hypocrisy. I don't know if the writer is Jewish. I know he's white. Kanye made anti-black comments. He made anti-white-semitic comments. Jaylen's association with Donda only became a problem for this writer after Kanye's anti-white-semitic comments. He was lecturing Jaylen about being a leader after these comments.

It has nothing to do with him lecturing a black person on how to feel about slavery. It has everything to do with this white writer (and Jaylen) overlooking the slavery comments and getting the whips, chains and noose out for Jaylen the moment Kanye said some shyt about the white Jews.

Some writers pretend to care about social justice for all. Maybe some do but it appears as tho this writer only cares about justice for his people, while he hypocritically lectures Jaylen on not caring about justice for his said people, under the the guise of justice for all.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gotta respect the way Jews move. They don’t tolerate any disrespect.

Facts

They got real power

Tbh it's simpler than that.

To put it in perspective:
United Sates is a "white" country - 60% majority, hold 86% of the wealth, gate keepers of said wealth are white jews
Saudi Arabia is an "Arabic" country - 60% majority, hold 99% of the wealth, gate keepers of said wealth are the royal family.

The idea of a minority publicly dissing not just the majority but the gate keepers... in any country.. it don't matter if the majority are jews, arabs, russians nigerians, etc... they gon flex on whoever is in they yard talkin crazy. Directly or indirectly.

Now if you want to talk crazy about your own group ("slavery was a choice") they don't care (nobody does) bc it's never been about altruism, it's always been about tribalism.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Like I’ve said before, most of these celebrities - black, beige or other - are just clout hungry clowns.

Nobody threatened dude, he just realized that the best thing for his clout was to distance himself. If KD, Luka, Drake and Lebron sign with and start dikkriding Ye, he’d be back in a second.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Like I’ve said before, most of these celebrities - black, beige or other - are just clout hungry clowns.

Nobody threatened dude, he just realized that the best thing for his clout was to distance himself. If KD, Luka, Drake and Lebron sign with and start dikkriding Ye, he’d be back in a second.
No he wouldn’t.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I read an article from a white author where he lectures Jaylen for not going far enough in his rebuke of Kanye for his anti-semitic comments. What I found interesting was how that same author had no such article lecturing Jaylen about Kanye saying slavery was a choice. Funny how that works. :mjpls:

:dead: The jig is up alright. The jig is up and outta there.
Send the link