Boston Celtics Jaylen Brown cuts ties with Kanye West's Donda Sports

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m saying… I’ve been ignoring this shyt because Kanye’s always been an ignorant ass rapper to me so who the hell would actually pay attention to anything he says but it must have been something REALLY out of pocket
Man he ain’t say anything crazy, matter of fact u can argue wat he said bout George Floyd worst than anything he said bout them Jewish nikkas

The bar mitzfah nikkas jus run shyt in the US so he boxed in

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Man he ain’t say anything crazy, matter of fact u can argue wat he said bout George Floyd worst than anything he said bout them Jewish nikkas

The bar mitzfah nikkas jus run shyt in the US so he boxed in
You can say the n word say sorry and be fine. You can even say fakkit say sorry and be fine. We all know you can’t come for them Jews. I really don’t know how Kanye thought he was gonna survive this.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
You can say the n word say sorry and be fine. You can even say fakkit say sorry and be fine. We all know you can’t come for them Jews. I really don’t know how Kanye thought he was gonna survive this.

You can and honestly I'm ok with second chances depending on context, but Kanye double and tripled down on his statements and has been on a media tour still spitting his thoughts. Had he said just once he could have just apologized and within a week we would have forgotten. He did go at the wrong group of people and when you have Neo-Nazi groups cosigning your statements and the sort of cult following Kanye has his words hold way more weight than most celebrities and can have dangerous repercussions.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

LMAO

MAKING nikkaS KISS THE RING.

YALL DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM
SIGNING TO THE SAME GUY
WHO SAID SLAVERY WAS A CHOICE.

:devil:
:evil:

Most famous people are clowns, including black ones. They ain’t about anything but protecting their bag and influence. The sooner we all realize that, the more we can start fighting for things we as PEOPLE need.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You can and honestly I'm ok with second chances depending on context, but Kanye double and tripled down on his statements and has been on a media tour still spitting his thoughts. Had he said just once he could have just apologized and within a week we would have forgotten. He did go at the wrong group of people and when you have Neo-Nazi groups cosigning your statements and the sort of cult following Kanye has his words hold way more weight than most celebrities and can have dangerous repercussions.
He should have put his self in the hospital and blamed it on the meds. You can’t be one of the most influential people on the planet and talk crazy about one of the most powerful people on earth..

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I read an article from a white author where he lectures Jaylen for not going far enough in his rebuke of Kanye for his anti-semitic comments. What I found interesting was how that same author had no such article lecturing Jaylen about Kanye saying slavery was a choice. Funny how that works. :mjpls:

Once Adidas went out, they know the jig is up.

:dead: The jig is up alright. The jig is up and outta there.