Boston Celtics Jaylen Brown cuts ties with Kanye West's Donda Sports

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Send the link

When you read the story, you'll notice an update at the beginning that mentions how Jaylen severed ties with Donda 3.5 hours after the story dropped. That update came today, not 3.5 hours after Jaylen's decision.

No new article was written applauding Jaylen for this (I'm not saying he should be applauded). There's another writer on the site who published 2 stories today. There's no excuse for this guy not to write another piece. They just dropped Jaylen's statement with no analysis, no nothing.

The title of the article was not changed to reflect Jaylen's decision. He didn't go far enough when he didn't drop Donda. You would think that he did go far enough with dropping Donda. Damned if you don't. Damned if you do. :yeshrug:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Ye, as the rapper is now known, confirmed the news in a deleted tweet to Jason Lee, CEO of Hollywood Unlocked: “Here’s the clout you’re looking for…My school is being shut down.”

Since it opened in August last year, the $15,000-a-year institution has been largely shrouded in mystery, with the school’s website providing little information on curriculum or faculty.

According to Rolling Stone, it enrolled about 100 students. Those associated with the school were allegedly required to sign non-disclosure agreements.

The school was non-accredited.
Classes reportedly included choir and parkour.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see alot of comments talking about how athletes were fine with Kanye slavery comments but now they draw the line. But when I say black entertainers con yall on a daily yall get mad. Make it make sense. From LeBron to Jay Z. But ima let yall cook