Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just copped on sale for $25 as a co-op game for myself and the misses, although I’m much more excited to play it than she is :lolbron:

I beat the first one a couple times back in the day so I more or less know what to expect despite not playing the other titles. Any tips for a breh? Who in here has played split-screen co-op for a decent amount of time?

Prepare for a loooooong ass game. All the areas are way larger than in the other games and the story drags on. Also get ready to be mad at some of the shyt that happens in the story.:martin:

You'll have fun though. Always check chests and weapon crates to refill ammo. That's a big issue early on. Stack some money and get your ammo storage maxed. If you can find some good ice weapons that'll help for crowd control since you can freeze enemies.

The end game ramps the difficulty significantly, so just be warned lol.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just copped on sale for $25 as a co-op game for myself and the misses, although I’m much more excited to play it than she is :lolbron:

I beat the first one a couple times back in the day so I more or less know what to expect despite not playing the other titles. Any tips for a breh? Who in here has played split-screen co-op for a decent amount of time?

Also if it's not too late, you may want to start with Amara. She's the best character overall I'd say, can do tons of damage end game. Zane is finally straight because of the new class mod and certain gun synergies, but that'll take a lot of farming.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One quick Slaughter Shaft on M3 and you'll hit the new cap

I'm already level 57, that's not why I'm mad. They should've just raised it to 60. Last content they dropped they upped it to 53, now 57. Wtf is the point? Should be 60 then 70 like the other games.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I'm already level 57, that's not why I'm mad. They should've just raised it to 60. Last content they dropped they upped it to 53, now 57. Wtf is the point? Should be 60 then 70 like the other games.

Gearbox said they wanted to do small level caps for this game

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I’m surprised nobody on the PS4 trying to run some co op? I’m on that shyt all the time send me a message if you need someone to roll with level 57 Flak simple fade away crit build it gets the job done even on mayhem 4

Donkeypuncher718 is my PSN

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Just copped for 15. I’m playing solo is it worth it?

I been running solo this entire time and have enjoyed the game if you like Borderlands you should like BL3 it’s much better than that atrocity known as the pre-sequel

but not quite the Goat like BL2(Bunkers and badasses DLC alone blows the pre sequel
Out the water

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man this new cartel event is cool but Mayhem 2.0 is fukked. Get them anointments or you're doing like Zero damage on Mayhem 10. This shyt is a chore, had to take a break.:francis:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trying to farm and the drop rate is dog shyt. Hell is the point of 10 if I can't get shyt?

I stopped playing because of this. I'm on persona 5 right now:blessed:

If you can get yourself an O.P.Q System you should wreck most enemies. Took me a while but I got one on Mayhem 10.