Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
what build y'all rocking with?
I was interested in an Amara melee build, but watching her just destroy everything on screen on youtube changed my mind. I'm working towards a Phasegrasp fukkery build now.

My Moze is almost 50, and none of the builds I've seen favor Iron Bear, so I'm a bit upset at that. Might respec everything into the melee tree and start punching the shyt out of everything on the screen.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I fought the boss of the first vault and the PS4 stops right in the middle of the post fight cut scene. What the fukk is going on bruh?! The PS4 always comes back on and I'm watching Wu Tang right now with no problems. Is this a known bug? I got a PS4 Pro by the way.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Beat the cistern with Moze... now I just got slaughterstar left.. and then Moze is done with all the side missions

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm loving this game! But they really need to add more vending machines around the levels! I end up with so much damn loot and can't offload it. I just got to the theatre in the Jakobs manor. They have slot machines behind the bar, but no fukking vending machines!? Get the fukk out. I wanna hoard everything!

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I fought the boss of the first vault and the PS4 stops right in the middle of the post fight cut scene. What the fukk is going on bruh?! The PS4 always comes back on and I'm watching Wu Tang right now with no problems. Is this a known bug? I got a PS4 Pro by the way.
How often do you have the in-game notifications coming through? I had the most crashes when that shyt was set to frequent. Turned it down and crashes stopped. Try that.

9WpOTsl.png

Why can't I stop shooting this fukking gun??? shyt lights everything on fire, then burns it with corrosive acid. One of the few Torgue weapons that begs to be shot in Impact mode. Every other "Double" variation and I'm headshotting sticky bombs all day. :blessed:

Bungie should take notes: this is how you make a weapon that's too damn fun to use. I haven't used another pistol on my Gunner in days, and I just got Amazing Grace.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How often do you have the in-game notifications coming through? I had the most crashes when that shyt was set to frequent. Turned it down and crashes stopped. Try that.

9WpOTsl.png

Why can't I stop shooting this fukking gun??? shyt lights everything on fire, then burns it with corrosive acid. One of the few Torgue weapons that begs to be shot in Impact mode. Every other "Double" variation and I'm headshotting sticky bombs all day. :blessed:

Bungie should take notes: this is how you make a weapon that's too damn fun to use. I haven't used another pistol on my Gunner in days, and I just got Amazing Grace.
so this is borderlands 3's Harold...bet

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm loving this game! But they really need to add more vending machines around the levels! I end up with so much damn loot and can't offload it. I just got to the theatre in the Jakobs manor. They have slot machines behind the bar, but no fukking vending machines!? Get the fukk out. I wanna hoard everything!
Yea, it's painful

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Anyone of y'all cats know a good build for an OG that can hardly play these days?
I got Flak to level 12 but I want to respec because I blindly just add points to anything...
Help ya boy out real quick.
Thanks in Advance