Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Hope yall keeping up with VIP codes as well

They've given out about 3k points of codes since release and its almost guaranteed we'll be able to get gold keys with them

I been getting em here Borderlandsshiftcodes they had a master thread.

CHKJ3-SWBHT-ZWTWW-JJBTB-T9TRH

Also, you can use this auto generator.. should give you over 10k points :salute:

matt1484/bl3_auto_vip

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Beat it with Zane. Now I'm reading he's the worst character.:snoop:

Started up Fl4k but I'm already getting sick of this shyt. Gonna take a break.

I got a Fl4k and Zane builds running simultaneously...Fl4k is so OP if you do it right its fukking absurd:hubie:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
These slaughters are fukking POINTLESS! I just beat the maliwan one, the shyt took forever, was way too difficult, and on the last round they added TWO big ass fukking bosses!!:what::what:

You know what I got for all my trouble? 62,000 punk ass dollars.:martin:

Never again. Whoever designed this shyt needs to be fukking shot in the goddamn head.:francis:

I wouldn't even bother playing any of em either, but I only got 3 trophies left :yeshrug:

Yeah I had to youtube that shyt. I was doing little damage once I got to round 5 on that slaugherstar

shyt should have just been 3 rounds max.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
70687416_10218829955476638_7738067707609743360_o.jpg

South park reference :russ:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Spent about 45 mins doing circle of slaughter on mayhem 2, just to have the last insect on the last fukkin round glitch to outside of the area SMH

If this was any other game, that would be grounds for the bush, but borderlands is bae so I'm gonna give her another chance tomorrow :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Beat it with Zane. Now I'm reading he's the worst character.:snoop:

Started up Fl4k but I'm already getting sick of this shyt. Gonna take a break.
same thing they said bout Zero and he wasnt i main Zane too he's dope....ppl just hating...as far as i know he's the only one who has an ability to automatically wake up and get a 2nd win if your clone ultimate is full :win: and he can use two ultimates at the same time

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
same thing they said bout Zero and he wasnt i main Zane too he's dope....ppl just hating...as far as i know he's the only one who has an ability to automatically wake up and get a 2nd win if your clone ultimate is full :win: and he can use two ultimates at the same time

Running a Clone and Drone build now maining a corosive weapon. Got the drone shocking shields down and the DPS is crazy - farming Guardians like it's nothing. Only got through the Killavolt battle solo first time around because of sacrificing the clone for a Second Wind too

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Amara has an auto self revive also

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
FL4K has a ability where his pet can revive him