Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
My Guardian Rank suddenly jumped up by 30 points when I joined a co-op game, so I did all the upgrading. Now my rank has returned to where it was - it let me keep the bonuses but now says I'm on minus tokens and owe them back :mjlol: Seeing some weird glitches

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My Guardian Rank suddenly jumped up by 30 points when I joined a co-op game, so I did all the upgrading. Now my rank has returned to where it was - it let me keep the bonuses but now says I'm on minus tokens and owe them back :mjlol: Seeing some weird glitches
Yeah there are alot.of little bugs and errors they gotta fix. I remember watching one dude streaming and he had a text dialogue bug where instead of seeing the text for a character. He got "text.url" or [insert text here] :mjlol:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
It ain't just u. Looking at bl3 forums out there, this happened to everyone

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
On my second playthrough and TVHM is insanely easy with all the legendaries that be dropping - Oozing Gratifying Laser-Sploder is melting everything and The Duc isn't playing... got to Eden-6 in no time at all. Almost tempted to just play Mayhem 3 on Normal but I'll complete TVHM just in case they bring in OP mode like in 2 :mjlol:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cistern of Slaughter :francis:
Slaughterstar 3000 round 5 :dahell: Got to wave 3 and just fukk it.. I'mma have to get some corrosive guns

I'm gonna have to respect for this shyt

These slaughters are fukking POINTLESS! I just beat the maliwan one, the shyt took forever, was way too difficult, and on the last round they added TWO big ass fukking bosses!!:what::what:

You know what I got for all my trouble? 62,000 punk ass dollars.:martin:

Never again. Whoever designed this shyt needs to be fukking shot in the goddamn head.:francis: