Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all play this SP? Only time I remember really enjoying this was playing the first one with the homie in HS.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I had my settings so every player in my game gets different loot - never fukked with the first-come-first and trade after bullshyt of the other games.

So I joined another party and picked up a fukk-ton of weapons after defeating a rare spawn.. got booted out their game with the quickness. Looks like that shyt doesn't cross over on matchmaking :russ:
:mjlol:

is anybody else on PC?????

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What group yall choose Cooperation or Coopetition ?​
Definitely cooperation right now cause lower level weapons became useless very quick the higher you leve up and can make fighting enemies 3-4 levels higher more difficult so any decent loot I find and will need I can be assured I won’t lose out on it.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Solo is starting to kick my ass a bit and the matchmaking is dog shyt for getting me on my current missions co-op.. I might need to chill out on the game for a few hours because I think I'm ahead of a lot of folk. Keep being sent back to old missions :mjcry:

And I don't wanna be negative but, so far, this game doesn't have the spark that BL 1 & 2 had.. seems like there's actually too much shyt to do. And not in a good way. Pointless side-missions that drag you out of the plot

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i think this needs a graphics patch shyt lookin blurry....i think bl2 looks better only cuz i feel like they didnt optimize this shyt