Borderlands 2 is kickin my ass brehs

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yo...so i beat Jack and went back to Sanctuary.
got a mission from the chick who hates people on the bottom floor.

then i quit the game.
i restarted it and now it puts me at the beginning of the game and the whole map is cut off like i was never there.

wtf is up with this?

when it asked me if i wanted to continue normal or vault hunter mode i chose vault hunter mode.

is that why is cleared my shyt?

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
wait til you play on true vault hunter mode

And if you get through that, if you got the DLC wait till you play Ultimate Vault Hunter Solo, I'm still battling my way through it.

It's damn near impossible Solo without camping enemies. The amount of money I've lost through deaths in that is easily in the millions. :sadcam:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI

then i quit the game.
i restarted it and now it puts me at the beginning of the game and the whole map is cut off like i was never there.

wtf is up with this?

when it asked me if i wanted to continue normal or vault hunter mode i chose vault hunter mode.

Your old game still exists, if you go back to the main menu and re-select your character it will ask you if you want to play in "Normal" or "True Vault Hunter". All your progress is saved in both even when you switch back and forth

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

then i quit the game.

wtf is up with this?

you can switch between normal and vault hunter whenever you change characters and switch back to your current character....your normal progress is still there

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
And if you get through that, if you got the DLC wait till you play Ultimate Vault Hunter Solo, I'm still battling my way through it.

It's damn near impossible Solo without camping enemies. The amount of money I've lost through deaths in that is easily in the millions. :sadcam:

play it with the psycho and make sure his blue tree is filled out...you will never lose another gunfight :shaq:

my body count with my lvl 60 psycho was crazy :wow: dude was tailor made for ultimate vault hunter mode :whew:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Your old game still exists, if you go back to the main menu and re-select your character it will ask you if you want to play in "Normal" or "True Vault Hunter". All your progress is saved in both even when you switch back and forth

you can switch between normal and vault hunter whenever you change characters and switch back to your current character....your normal progress is still there

yeah, i just figured this out.

if i start a new character do i keep the XP from the old character or do i start fresh?

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
yeah, i just figured this out.

if i start a new character do i keep the XP from the old character or do i start fresh?

You start over fresh with a new character. You do keep your badass rank so all those bonuses you got with the tokens carries over

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
play it with the psycho and make sure his blue tree is filled out...you will never lose another gunfight :shaq:

my body count with my lvl 60 psycho was crazy :wow: dude was tailor made for ultimate vault hunter mode :whew:

I'm doing it with the Assassin, which is making it harder. Although now I have the Cunning and Bloodshed trees finished, and that Kunai plus Many must Fall is :noah:Every kill re-ups the meter and re-loads the Kunai. Once I had both those it's made things a lot easier

Doin the Mechromancer now, shyt is amazing already and I'm just at 20. The elemental effect bonuses plus Deathtrap gonna be :ohlawd:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Some of the things you have to do to beat bosses is GAY! Like Master Gee the Invincible. If you're playing solo, your only choice is to shot him once and then hide behind a rock for 1 hour until he dies. :pachaha::dahell: :snoop: shyts stupid as hell.