Borderlands 2 is kickin my ass brehs

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have a zero at lvl 34, i just beat jack. If anyone wants to play on ps3 add me, Biggethen.

I think I might start a gunzerker though :lupe:

I might get the the DLC as well, I want to try the psycho class

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I got a level 54 Zero and Cunning with a little bit in the sniper tree is piff :whoo:

My reload speed and gun dmg is insane :whew:

PlayDat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped the GOTY Edition over winter break and put like 30+ hours in but still haven't finished it. In these games I usually do every single sidequest available to me so it's easy to rack up a ton of hours. I'd agree that I've been dying way more in this game than the first but I think that's mostly due to the class I chose. In Borderlands 1 I spent most of my time as Roland and got super reliant on his turret ability during both of my playthroughs. Went with the gunzerker for the sequel and I miss having the turret for support.

Playing the gunzerker is all about empyting your clips into enemies as fast as possible, which I thought I wanted, but I end up playing a lot more cautiously than I'd like. The other thing is that his dual wielding ability is fukking useless. Yeah, you're firing twice as fast, but the hit you take to accuracy isn't really worth it to me. When get another chance to play (left the game at home while I'm away at school) I'll try to spec him in the direction of the sexual tyrannosaurus skill so I have more regenerating health. I might also just reroll and play with the commando next time. That character seems similar to how Roland played in the last game and I need someone who can compensate for the fact that I play these games single player MMOs, never connecting to Live for co-op.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally completed my last gen game collection with this one. I bought the triple pack, which was the one I was looking for.

Mad lAte, but this game has been giving me the game bug, and it’s been close to 2 years since I’ve been pretty active with gaming. Put in like 8 hours since I got it Sunday.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brehs, this fukkin Boss that Hammerlock wants you to kill is fukkin overpowered like hell. It's the one with the giant voodoo dude that gives him a shield. I can't beat this fukkin animal. I'm level 40 and it's level 32! It throws its spikes at me that take out like half of my shield on one hit. :what:

I read the Trespasser Sniper helps, but I sold it long ago. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i had so much fun with this game.
One of Kreig's favorite lines is "Bathe in the meat chunks." after getting a kill. She just looks at me like :scust:

You start to doubt your parenting credentials when you hear a Goliath tell your teenage daughter he's going to use her face like a condom.:mjcry:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
One of Kreig's favorite lines is "Bathe in the meat chunks." after getting a kill. She just looks at me like :scust:

You start to doubt your parenting credentials when you hear a Goliath tell your teenage daughter he's going to use her face like a condom.:mjcry:
did you play the Dragon Keep DLC? Tourge asks if you are ready for your next mission..."Blow up the ocean!!!"
then Tina puts him in the stocks and he says "Awesome!!!"

Tourge is amazing.