Borderlands 2 is kickin my ass brehs

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just started playing this game and it's gonna be a problem.
this game is crack rocks with p*ssy on the side.

i just got a vehicle and i'm :takedat: with it out there.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
If you're grindin solo I'd suggest taking your time and pickin your spots for running out into fights. Running into fights where you're outleveled and outnumbered on solo will end badly every time. A lot of times you can find a nice sniper point where you can pick off the crowds without taking much damage before runnin in to finish them off.

Make sure you have the elemental weapons that work for each enemy (Bots get corrosive, enemies with red bars get fire, shields are electricity) Shootin em with the wrong kinda element can make your life more painful than it needs to be.

Once you start leveling up and getting your character spec'd out it will get easier.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game :noah:

I got nearly 300 hours in this muthafukka :whoo: Level 72 + 8 overpower levels too :win:

If you're stuck, just have somebody power level you up :cape:

Get to killin breh:bustback::bustback::bustback:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Havent played this in a min.. Might throw it on tomorrow but I like this assassin's creed so far..

I'll never make it to getting a new console with this backlog :sadcam:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Just walked up to this random ass slot machine in sanctuary :cup:

paid like 100$.. got 3 cherries first try :cup:

I dunno if that's easy or hard to do since I didnt do it again.. but I got a nice ass pistol :cup2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just walked up to this random ass slot machine in sanctuary :cup:

paid like 100$.. got 3 cherries first try :cup:

I dunno if that's easy or hard to do since I didnt do it again.. but I got a nice ass pistol :cup2:

Gambling can be dangerous breh
Ae4qrox.png

But if you're lucky you'll get a legendary
7OT5C9f.png

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What system are you playing it on?
Ps3
Gambling can be dangerous breh
Ae4qrox.png

But if you're lucky you'll get a legendary
7OT5C9f.png

Is 3 cherries hard to get :sadcam: I got a weapon with orange letters I think. Is that legendary

fukk I was gonna stop playing for the night but I wanna get on to check the gun I got & I know ima fukk around & play for a while :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ps3

Is 3 cherries hard to get :sadcam: I got a weapon with orange letters I think. Is that legendary

fukk I was gonna stop playing for the night but I wanna get on to check the gun I got & I know ima fukk around & play for a while :sadcam:

You'll get a legendary with three of the vault symbols. Don't even try though, the odds are fukking impossible. It's better to just farm. Wait till you're at max level to farm for legendaries though, because even legendaries fukking suck when enemies are 5 levels higher than the gun.

The game is addictive as shyt. :whew: Stop now, or you're not going to bed tonight :wow:

(also if you were on PC, I'd power level you up to like level 50 in a few hours :wow: You just gotta find somebody willing to spend the time to help you out [power leveling is not at all fun for the person that has the much higher level than you])

Edit: oh yeah, legendaries are orange/gold. Purple/pink are pretty rare too though. So try to still with those, when possible

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
(and you should played as a siren or gunzerker :ufdup:)
Dude in another thread told me to do commando if I was gonna play solo :beli:

You'll get a legendary with three of the vault symbols. Don't even try though, the odds are fukking impossible. It's better to just farm. Wait till you're at max level to farm for legendaries though, because even legendaries fukking suck when enemies are 5 levels higher than the gun.

The game is addictive as shyt. :whew: Stop now, or you're not going to bed tonight :wow:

(also if you were on PC, I'd power level you up to like level 50 in a few hours :wow: You just gotta find somebody willing to spend the time to help you out [power leveling is not at all fun for the person that has the much higher level than you])
Just looked that shyt up.. .02% chance :mjlol: fukk that bullshyt

Damn I'm pretty much fukked as far as leveling.. Idk anyone who plays anymore.. I think it's dirt cheap on steam I might cop if I hit a wall on here

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

That poster :ufdup:

Solo playing with an aggressive siren or gunzerker is much easier in my opinion. Now, if you go with the healing siren, that's a different subject. I went aggressive and I fukking murder every fukking thing in the game. :ahh:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston

Just looked that shyt up.. .02% chance :mjlol: fukk that bullshyt

Damn I'm pretty much fukked as far as leveling.. Idk anyone who plays anymore.. I think it's dirt cheap on steam I might cop if I hit a wall on here
Commando is good. Once your turret levels up :bryan: