Maryland
So every episode is about slavery now? :aicmon:

jojJATvNDwKoP.png
Yep.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the action scene even sucked they could have gone with something more elaborate ala enter the dragon or a final showdown with huey and ruckus but all we get is huey beating up 3 gaurds ? lame

10271227_10204011909198787_5718804898264091897_o.jpg

Last edited:

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I know the season is not done yet but it feels like Chapelle Show season 3 to me. Not much they can do at this point to save it IMO. Luckily this is the last season. The show is not the same...

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Uncle Ruckus' character is just straight up evil now. I remember back in a earlier season episode him and Robert were playing checkers in the park. I can't even imagine the Ruckus now doing that unless something involving slavery were on the line.

Robert Freeman is the closest thing to a friend that Uncle Ruckus has, though Robert rebukes Ruckus' racist notions. For example, a friendly match of checkers between them ended bitterly after Ruckus made supremacist remarks. Ruckus was supportive of Robert during his training for a rematch with Col. Stinkmeaner and was the only one besides Riley who praised him when he won the fight (killing Stinkmeaner) in "Granddad's Fight". Despite all this, Uncle Ruckus claims their friendship is a pretense ("The Trial of R. Kelly") and that he still sees him as a "nikka." Also, in "The Real", Uncle Ruckus was one of the "homeless people" that Robert was "housing", the other being Jazmine Dubois.
Uncle Ruckus - The Boondocks Wiki

Just seems like the character has been taken all the way into the extreme side. Ruckus and Robert use to be somewhat cool despite Ruckus' racist ways.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Uncle Ruckus' character is just straight up evil now. I remember back in a earlier season episode him and Robert were playing checkers in the park. I can't even imagine the Ruckus now doing that unless something involving slavery were on the line.

Uncle Ruckus - The Boondocks Wiki

Just seems like the character has been taken all the way into the extreme side. Ruckus and Robert use to be somewhat cool despite Ruckus' racist ways.

He's gotten the Urkel treatment. Both of the characters appealed to white people and they made him too over the top.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Season has been fine. But since Gruder not involved and nikkas already made up their mind that it would be bad they have to continue running with that narrative
Nah.

At least for me that ain't it. I wasn't a big fan of Season 3 either, however that was better than this current season.

Season 1 and 2 were the best quality wise for me.