Boondocks going in on Tyler Perry appreciation

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how I only get this back lash when I ride for a black person. There are only a couple of posters on here who actually ride for our people and just don't talk down and how we should do shyt different. Shout out to @DaChampIsHere @Willstyles @fredrickthuglas and @Reaganomics.
@Born2BKing shout out to u as well breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how I only get this back lash when I ride for a black person. There are only a couple of posters on here who actually ride for our people and just don't talk down and how we should do shyt different. Shout out to @DaChampIsHere @Willstyles @fredrickthuglas and @Reaganomics.

you forgot me breh :sadcam:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: ride for our people? you on a black forum. I dapped him for employing blacks. I ain't calling into an all white critic bashing perry. I'm sorry you feel like everything is ok cause perry is rich but others see a bigger picture.

Looking at your avi I had a feeling you making that face at every response. Guess I was right. In a black debate among blacks, if your only objective is to defend fukkery it's no need for you to show up breh.

Making lemonade outta lemons ain't always a good look. And it's usually the white man who sippin the lemonade while never having to deal with the bitter life experiences.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
When he had him come out to the Rocky Horror Picture Show shyt..I was like :wow:....Aaron McGruder gave Tyler Perry the ultimate :umad: :troll: