Boondocks going in on Tyler Perry appreciation

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
On a deeper level some of his works, like the family that preys, why did i get married 1&2, n a few others are critical of black women. On a deeper deeper level, why do our movies always have to provide insight into our community? Why cant a black movie be made for purely aesthetical purposes?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
On a deeper level some of his works, like the family that preys, why did i get married 1&2, n a few others are critical of black women. On a deeper deeper level, why do our movies always have to provide insight into our community? Why cant a black movie be made for purely aesthetical purposes?

i complain about this every fukking class i ever sat in in college

why cant we have a black sci fi or heist type flick

everything gotta be "this is how black people live" type shyt

i hate it

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i complain about this every fukking class i ever sat in in college

why cant we have a black sci fi or heist type flick

everything gotta be "this is how black people live" type shyt

i hate it

Cacs make it that way since they are too scared to see for themselves they glean what they can from a tv screen

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not too many Brothers that are in positions of power went in on Perry. I don't knock Perry for his accomplishments but the anti-Black man sentiment in his products had to be addressed.

The Boondocks - Pause (Madea Spoof) FULL EPISODE - YouTube

Tyler Perry has employed more black actors than damn near anyone. You nikkas just ignore the positive black men in his movies huh. From the lawyers, to the hardworking construction worker, to the humble bus driver. Stop buying into what these crackers say. Good deeds was shytting on black men huh? Tell me how.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Tyler Perry has employed more black actors than damn near anyone. You nikkas just ignore the positive black men in his movies huh. From the lawyers, to the hardworking construction worker, to the humble bus driver. Stop buying into what these crackers say. Good deeds was shytting on black men huh? Tell me how.

Gotta agree with super niqqa right here. Yall buggin'.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

you my nikka but bro Tyler Perry should not be the most powerful and richest black man in hollywood

a crossdressing 6'4 black man who only makes movie about the same shyt with the same people

if anythiing it should be Spike Lee

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
you my nikka but bro Tyler Perry should not be the most powerful and richest black man in hollywood

a crossdressing 6'4 black man who only makes movie about the same shyt with the same people

if anythiing it should be Spike Lee

Why can't they BOTH be great? Why does it have to be ONE? Both made great/good/so-so/wack movies that employed many black actors and actresses. Why does Perry get all of the flack?