Boomerang Was A Cool Movie Until The End

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever dated one? :gucci:

And Angela wasn’t insecure by the end :ufdup:She blossomed while still keeping the good qualities

If they did a modern remake Angela would be the type of chick social media doesn’t talk about. There are plenty pretty, but not materialistic, black women, who ain’t on ig or maybe low number followers

Robin givens character would be the ‘baddie’ with 5K +followers posting dudes pinky nail on her dinner date pics, on her travel pics. Honestly she probably turn influencer. Good luck with that

Been married to one for over 22 years 🤷🏽‍♂️

The only thing she blossomed to was an untrustworthy version of Jacqueline

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If they did a modern remake Angela would be the type of chick social media doesn’t talk about. There are plenty pretty, but not materialistic, black women, who ain’t on ig or maybe low number followers

Robin givens character would be the ‘baddie’ with 5K +followers posting dudes pinky nail on her dinner date pics, on her travel pics. Honestly she probably turn influencer. Good luck with that
They did update it

For Clarity:
Lela Rochon is now Draya Michelle
Cassie is now Robin Givens
Halle Berry......see the movie
Donald Faison is Martin Lawrence

And Robin Givens is in movie, like she's in on the joke.

In the midst of switching the deck chairs on the Titanic, Dascha Poblanco is Tisha Campbell now in a expanded role. A whole bunch of other characters jammed in this thing now. Paula Patton is Terrence J sister but she's only in the movie so that he don't talk to himself because she don't interact with anybody else.

. It should look real nice on your 70 inch tv.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Been married to one for over 22 years 🤷🏽‍♂️

The only thing she blossomed to was an untrustworthy version of Jacqueline

:wtf: ……*peeps the screen name* :dead:

First, congrats on 22 years. But your situation don’t apply. You got the original model ‘bougie’ chick. That was a difrent build. These new age bougie chicks a totally different ballgame. These new age chicks be bougie and don’t need/want a man. That would 100% be robin givens

And yall got me about to rewatch the movie bc I swear yall are overplaying Gerard and Angela’s relationship. Yall making it sound like she cheated on him with Marcus. Anyone correct me if I’m wrong but they were just friends and Gerard got salty on some ‘you can have any girl Zack….why Lisa!?! :sadcam:

daemonova

Daps
:wtf: ……*peeps the screen name* :dead:

First, congrats on 22 years. But your situation don’t apply. You got the original model ‘bougie’ chick. That was a difrent build. These new age bougie chicks a totally different ballgame. These new age chicks be bougie and don’t need/want a man. That would 100% be robin givens

And yall got me about to rewatch the movie bc I swear yall are overplaying Gerard and Angela’s relationship. Yall making it sound like she cheated on him with Marcus. Anyone correct me if I’m wrong but they were just friends and Gerard got salty on some ‘you can have any girl Zack….why Lisa!?! :sadcam:
Its supposed to be a bro code and a girl code, you not supposed to f the inner circle.

It's always easy to pull from inside the circle or so I'm told.

That nia long bill Bellamy shyt in love jones

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Okay....I get your point now.
However, just because I have roster of women doesn't make me bad and just because another man is lame, unattractive and single doesn't make him good.
Yeah that’s that entitled “nice guy” shyt women be screaming about. I don’t agree with all of it but I see where they are coming from:yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its supposed to be a bro code and a girl code, you not supposed to f the inner circle.

:wtf: I‘ve never heard this.

I’ve never had a heterosexual woman in my circle who’s off limits :hubie: Maybe way back in college, you just didn’t look at her in that way and everybody just kinda doesnt try. But she’s not off limits

Thats either ‘you’, or it ain’t. And the bar for ‘you’ is low. If you smashed even once, that’s off limits. But Gerard was pretty clear in the friend zone from my recollection. She was fair game

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's another one

Darius was stupid taking Nina back after that
He was already stupid for taking her back after she passive aggressively left him to be with her ex,
hoping he would chase after her

daemonova

Daps
:wtf: I‘ve never heard this.

I’ve never had a heterosexual woman in my circle who’s off limits :hubie: Maybe way back in college, you just didn’t look at her in that way and everybody just kinda doesnt try. But she’s not off limits

Thats either ‘you’, or it ain’t. And the bar for ‘you’ is low. If you smashed even once, that’s off limits. But Gerard was pretty clear in the friend zone from my recollection. She was fair game
I don't know about friendzone, they went out, he could have gotten to first base if he had game. He ended up in friend zone because of a failure to communicate or/and attempt to try to get some ass

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about friendzone, they went out, he could have gotten to first base if he had game. He ended up in friend zone because of a failure to communicate or/and attempt to try to get some ass

He ended in the friendzone after Jacqueline told all the women how Marcus smashes and Angela became interested
and started dropping her lil comments like on the plane

daemonova

Daps
He ended in the friendzone after Jacqueline told all the women how Marcus smashes and Angela became interested
and started dropping her lil comments like on the plane
That ain't no reason to ever be in the friendzone. He had first dibs, he dropped the ball.

But he can feel some type of way about his boy running the ball back and scoring.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ain't no reason to ever be in the friendzone. He had first dibs, he dropped the ball.

But he can feel some type of way about his boy running the ball back and scoring.

He didn't drop the ball

Angela was just scandalous imo