Boomerang Was A Cool Movie Until The End

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Okay....I get your point now.
However, just because I have roster of women doesn't make me bad and just because another man is lame, unattractive and single doesn't make him good.

This isnt my turn of mind. I was speaking with a womans disposition; hence them calling men with no hoes "nice guys" and men with hoes "bad guys"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Only on the internet can I see someone shyt on Boomerang. Lol. The whole point of the movie was him learning his lesson. And getting back what he gave out and seeing the other side of the game. Hence the fukking TITLE of the movie. Lol. The movie was LITERALLY about growth. He grew a conscience. Halle grew a backbone.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Angela friend zoned Gerard because he was ugly and had no hoes and let Marcus smash because he was the opposite, but got mad when he downplayed the relationship (she knew what type of nikka was; which was why was she attracted to him in the first place; yet get mad when it was her on the receiving end). Hate these fakkit ass simp rom coms.
:laugh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Angela friend zoned Gerard because he was ugly and had no hoes and let Marcus smash because he was the opposite, but got mad when he downplayed the relationship (she knew what type of nikka was; which was why was she attracted to him in the first place; yet get mad when it was her on the receiving end). Hate these fakkit ass simp rom coms.
That was the moral of the fukkin movie you bozo :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Only on the internet can I see someone shyt on Boomerang. Lol. The whole point of the movie was him learning his lesson. And getting back what he gave out and seeing the other side of the game. Hence the fukking TITLE of the movie. Lol. The movie was LITERALLY about growth. He grew a conscience. Halle grew a backbone.

No nikka. The Boomerang was Jacqueline treating how he treated women. Jacquelin gave him what he gave out. Angela was just being a hypocritical dumbass bytch.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Youre CLEARLY missing the premise of my post. Her "winning" is the problem. She played the victim even after knowingly dating a dude with a reputation that preceded him. What the fukk are you talking about? And fukk Air Max 1s nikka.
I think they were trying to show that he was charming and all that.. Angela was the “good girl” who felt bad about how Jaqueline was treating him. Dude fell for Angela and ran as soon as Jackie came back around. Of course she was going to be mad lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No nikka. The Boomerang was Jacqueline treating how he treated women. Jacquelin gave him what he gave out. Angela was just being a hypocritical dumbass bytch.
Boomerang was about him getting back what he gave out. Finding love. And getting his heart broken. Angela wasn't hypocritical because she never claimed to not wanna date a nikka like Marcus. Also. When she started fukking with Marcus he was already depressed about Jacqueline. nikka wasn't playing the field. shyt matter fact him and Angela broke up cause he was still sprung over Jacqueline. nikka wasn't a playa no more. nikka became a simp himself. Angela and Gerard didn't fail because he was a good guy. It was because son corn. And weird. Lol. nikka was ashamed of his own parents. Mad anal about everything.