Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Just finished this:
51-8S0dAMkL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:whew:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt i cant believe ive never seen this thread. I would consider myself a serious reader...try to finish roughly 50 books a year. So far this month i have finished frank herberts dune, heinleins moon is a harsh mistress. Both classic science fiction.

I read two pieces by david hume and im working on mccarthys blood meridian right now.

Ive always been onterested in reading godel escher bach and i think i might finally nut up and tackle it. Supposed to be one of the hardest reads out there
you finished all 6 books in one month breh? :stopitslime:

the first book was just the set up :ohlawd:

if you do continue reading that series, STOP reading when you get to the books his son finished for him after he died, he butchered his father's outline so badly :scust: i honestly want him to catch my fade for ruining one of my favorite series ever

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
you finished all 6 books in one month breh? :stopitslime:

the first book was just the set up :ohlawd:

if you do continue reading that series, STOP reading when you get to the books his son finished for him after he died, he butchered his father's outline so badly :scust: i honestly want him to catch my fade for ruining one of my favorite series ever
Yes i read 6 in that month. I average roughly 50 a year.

But ive heard the same thing but i still have to start the second hyperion before i get into the second dune.

Ive heard the same shyt as u did as well. Just stop with franks shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yes i read 6 in that month. I average roughly 50 a year.

But ive heard the same thing but i still have to start the second hyperion before i get into the second dune.

Ive heard the same shyt as u did as well. Just stop with franks shyt
nah I was askin If u finished reading the 6 dune books in one month

but yea I was like "there's no way his son was THAT bad" and I went ahead and read the next 2 books

pure trash :wow: the entire plot was SEVERELY dumbed down :scusthov: characters and all

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
nah I was askin If u finished reading the 6 dune books in one month

but yea I was like "there's no way his son was THAT bad" and I went ahead and read the next 2 books

pure trash :wow: the entire plot was SEVERELY dumbed down :scusthov: characters and all
Hahha i gotchu man my bad.

Have u read hyperion at all? I actually might prefer that to dune :lupe:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
nah but i'll check it out :leon: after im done readin the 4 Great Classical Novels of Chinese Literature
Let me know when u get to it...which im assuming is gonna be by the time the next ming dynasty springs up...those are loooooong

:patrice:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Trying to stop reading for fun and finish up these nursing textbooks... :mjcry: