Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
christianity-before-christ-john-jackson-paperback-cover-art.jpg

So far....:ohhh:
What's it about?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What's it about?

It basically links the stories in modern religion back to mythologies and fables going back thousands of years and spanning several cultures from around the world and also it discusses how Egyptian and Ethiopian civilization were advanced civilizations by the time it was said the Earth was first formed by God. Its lots of shyt, I might be better off answering your question when I'm finished.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It basically links the stories in modern religion back to mythologies and fables going back thousands of years and spanning several cultures from around the world and also it discusses how Egyptian and Ethiopian civilization were advanced civilizations by the time it was said the Earth was first formed by God. Its lots of shyt, I might be better off answering your question when I'm finished.
Ohh I like reading stuff like that. Enjoy.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
137928.jpg

3908735.jpg

:whew: A lot reading...
I read the Borgias and their enemies book, it's funny because Pope Alexander VI who was rodrigo borgia also had his hand in the dividing of the many nations out west and south of spain. They destroyed the indigenous aboriginals land, robbed them of their resources and belief system and fed them with Christianity. It's funny because Cesar Borgia picture is what we today know as the picture of Jesus Christ. Borgias family were really sick.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, I do want that Golden Age of the Moor book but not at that price. Like a jackass I procrastinated on buying it when it was 30 ish dollars on Amazon. A lot of Van Sertima books were cheaper than they are now.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I'd find a black bookstore or an ebook before dropping that bread. I felt the same way as you when I seen them prices. Worse part is they weren't that much a few years ago. Van Sertima and Nkrumah books got hella expensive outta nowhere.....wonder why...
full

Let the coli tell it, these same authors don't have valid information in their books
full