Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is WILD:picard::whoo::whew::huhldup:

9780316477543_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Max Brooks Devolution still hasn’t arrived at the bookstore. Don’t wanna read it on Kindle.

right now I’m readin

HG Wells

The Invisible Man

not to be confused with Ellison

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is there a book club where we all read the same book and talk shyt about it?
Not sure if there is something out there like that, but it's 2021, there has to be? Right? If not we need to turn this book thread into a coding thread immediately. I forgot which one of the brehs in here started following me on Goodreads. I saw he was reading a Python book. We may need to make that our first book, apply the skills, and cash in on an app. Haha.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if there is something out there like that, but it's 2021, there has to be? Right? If not we need to turn this book thread into a coding thread immediately. I forgot which one of the brehs in here started following me on Goodreads. I saw he was reading a Python book. We may need to make that our first book, apply the skills, and cash in on an app. Haha.

I was thinking more like Eat,Pray,Love :lolbron:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Is there a book club where we all read the same book and talk shyt about it?

Let's make that happen. Start a thread @Pseudonym ...We can do a book a month...August right around the corner