2002 - Thug World Order – Gold
2007 - Strength & Loyalty – Gold

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bone will win on here too. Bone is huge on the Coli. That being said - EPMD should win this easily.

I'd hope so. And I disagree, I think Bone should win easily. Bone are 1 of the greatest groups of all time to me, made a lot of great music. EPMD I like too, but they had more of a local sound to me, Bone had more universal better music to me. And flipped shyt more as MC's too stylistically.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
lol

come on that got NOTHING on the hov scust.

and the crying mj got NOTHING on the crying t.o.

wayyyy too struggle. they weren't needed. when it comes to official smileys the standards should be higher.

they don't even look all that great either.:scusthov:

Mjcry really wasn't necessary but when I can add 12 of my own, it's whatever :manny:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'd hope so. And I disagree, I think Bone should win easily. Bone are 1 of the greatest groups of all time to me, made a lot of great music. EPMD I like too, but they had more of a local sound to me, Bone had more universal better music to me. And flipped shyt more as MC's too stylistically.
EPMD was by no means ever a local group with a local sound. When they debuted in 88 the regional differences were not as pronounced as they would become shortly.
Bone to me is an acquired taste. EPMD were by no means lyrical giants though :yeshrug:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EPMD was by no means ever a local group with a local sound. When they debuted in 88 the regional differences were not as pronounced as they would become shortly.
Bone to me is an acquired taste. EPMD were by no means lyrical giants though :yeshrug:

I don't mean like mad local, I know they went Gold and shyt, I mean more in comparison to Bone who went multi platinum.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can see how Bone could be an acquired taste to some. But I think due to their style some people overlook what they are doing lyrically and as MC's. They created a sound in a sense, at the least made it prominent. But they wrecked shyt as MC's, they were just rippin shyt like crazy. They had some very good concept type records too.