Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can see this summer playing out like this (assuming no major trade)…

Resign Lou
Resign John
Sign a veteran big
Sign a veteran backup point guard
Draft a wing/guard

Players that probably won’t be back…
Bruno,
Tony Snell,
Kris Dunn
Kris Dunn has a player option. He will be back.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yea I’d love TJ or Rose as backup point but we need them to be competent scorers too. That was a big reason why Rondo didn’t work is b/c he gave us no offense. Lou was decidedly better scoring but wasn’t really used to set up the offense, he was just asked to score. Lou might come back here and if he does maybe that’s the solution…the team loved him and provided a lot of veteran leadership but IDK if he’s the best fit at backup PG. We’ll see
Lou is a short 2 guard. We put him in a situation he doesn't thrive in due to circumstance. Dunn will be our backup PG. He will be in a contract year, so he'll play his ass off.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lou is a short 2 guard. We put him in a situation he doesn't thrive in due to circumstance. Dunn will be our backup PG. He will be in a contract year, so he'll play his ass off.

breh if Dunn is the lead backup PG that will be the biggest failure of the Schlenk administration. Dunn is valuable as a defensive point guard who can guard both guard positions but as a facilitator and creator on offense he’s extremely limited and doesn’t shoot particularly well either. Dunn is an end of the bench specialty guy, he’s not the guy to backup Trae

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yesterday Carl Dukes was saying how OO, Cam, Bogi & Hunter are all more valuable than JC. He said he’ll let him walk. I’m sort of leaning that way as well. He said when Giannis went down, Middleton stepped up & balled out. JC didn’t do that when Trae was hurt. He hasn’t played like a max or even a #2 option yet :yeshrug:

You can’t be scoring in the single digits in a crucial playoff series and expect max money.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Preliminary list of teams who would have the cap space to sign John Collins:

Knicks
Spurs
Thunder
Mavs
Raptors
Heat
Hornets
Grizzlies

If we failed to match a JC contract, which of these teams would y’all feel most comfortable doing a sign and trade with and who would you want back?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Preliminary list of teams who would have the cap space to sign John Collins:

Knicks
Spurs
Thunder
Mavs
Raptors
Heat
Hornets
Grizzlies

If we failed to match a JC contract, which of these teams would y’all feel most comfortable doing a sign and trade with and who would you want back?

I would say the Mavs as I feel Kristaps would be a smoove ass fit in the Hawks lineup with Clint and Trae but that nikka is always injured.

So I’d say Raptors if we can get Pascal.