Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The beauty is Cam can play with no pressure as we have so many scoring options. All he have to do is run around and rec havoc on defense. Him giving us 10 points and good defense would be more than we got from Snell/Solo.
Solo gave us bricks, bad defense, and no ability to score at all. Snell did all the bad things that Solo did but without any energy

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yea I think Trae will have it easier (not that it will be easy) with Jrue on him. With Lopez I’d have Collins on him b/c Lopez is gonna shoot 3-4 threes a game. I’d have Clint pack the paint to prep for Giannis, give him jump shots just like we did for Ben
Yep. I keep seeing people saying Capela will be pulled from the paint cause of Brook but I’d just do exactly what you said

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m telling y’all Cam gonna come in like Goku against Frieza :banderas:. But on the real, I think our patience with him will pay off. I know he was offensively ass this year but we still haven’t seen Cam under Nate yet

His limited minutes will be maximized with Trae. Just get him in easy scoring opportunities, in the paint get his confidence up

If he’s good enough to go he’s a true X-Factor