Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn I wish we had Hunter. Injuries are a bytch. I just watched a breakdown of our season series against the Bucks and my confidence is at an alltime high. If Bogi can get right I think we win in 6. Go look at the 3 games we played them this year. That 2-1 record is not what it seems. I think Capela may get multiple 20-20 games this series

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We will make brook lopez unplayable in the pick n roll. This is the series where our bigs go off.

I think after we exposed randle, Simmons, and Harris...next up on that summer jam screen is embiid. He will have free throw issues.

Okongwu will have a big impact here from the confidence he gained vs embiid.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw a post yesterday I think from someone saying we shouldn’t get our hopes up cause the Hawks will be like the Blazers..a treadmill team. I don’t think that’ll happen…I think we have drafted better than Portland and constructed a better team.

Plus I think the city of Atlanta can lure a another star here in a way the city of Portland can’t do. Idk if it’ll be this year but I really feel like these boys will eventually get to and win a championship.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I saw a post yesterday I think from someone saying we shouldn’t get our hopes up cause the Hawks will be like the Blazers..a treadmill team. I don’t think that’ll happen…I think we have drafted better than Portland and constructed a better team.

Plus I think the city of Atlanta can lure a another star here in a way the city of Portland can’t do. Idk if it’ll be this year but I really feel like these boys will eventually get to and win a championship.
Our 2 lotto pick wings who are our best defensive players outside of Capela and probably have the most upside of any players on our team aren’t even playing. We good. Travis knows what he’s doing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What if Cam comes back and looks like prime young Indiana PG and we beat these dudes 4-0? :dead:
I know I’m excited when I just start thinking up crazy scenarios. Can’t wait until Wednesday
You think Cam gonna play enough mins for that if he plays? Idk, I'll imagine brehs mins will be capped.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I mean we just beat a team with 3 All NBA defenders. No offense to Jrue b/c he’s a solid defender but MIL doesn’t present the same problems defensively that Philly did. I think Trae gets Jrue into foul trouble and who does Bud go with? A washed Jeff Teague? We already know Jeff’s limitations and he’s no match for Trae.

We build a wall in the lane and Giannis won’t be as effective. I’m looking at how MIL played in that BK series and there were times they looked completely lost on offense. We can absolutely run these guys off the court

I’m honestly not scared of MIL. Embiid would make me anxious every game because we had no answer for him on offense OR defense. Lopez doesn’t present those problems and will get cooked. Giannis will get his but Jrue won’t cause Trae as much problems as Ben did.

Plus we got the better coach. Hawks in 6.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m honestly not scared of MIL. Embiid would make me anxious every game because we had no answer for him on offense OR defense. Lopez doesn’t present those problems and will get cooked. Giannis will get his but Jrue won’t cause Trae as much problems as Ben did.

Plus we got the better coach. Hawks in 6.
Jude scares me more than Ben cause he’s at least aggressive. Hopefully he stays in this slump