Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m honestly not scared of MIL. Embiid would make me anxious every game because we had no answer for him on offense OR defense. Lopez doesn’t present those problems and will get cooked. Giannis will get his but Jrue won’t cause Trae as much problems as Ben did.

Plus we got the better coach. Hawks in 6.

Yea I think Trae will have it easier (not that it will be easy) with Jrue on him. With Lopez I’d have Collins on him b/c Lopez is gonna shoot 3-4 threes a game. I’d have Clint pack the paint to prep for Giannis, give him jump shots just like we did for Ben

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yea I think Trae will have it easier (not that it will be easy) with Jrue on him. With Lopez I’d have Collins on him b/c Lopez is gonna shoot 3-4 threes a game. I’d have Clint pack the paint to prep for Giannis, give him jump shots just like we did for Ben

Exactly what I would do. Start Collins on Lopez and Clint on Giannis. Wonder who gets the start between Hurter and Solo? I say fukk it...let's stay offensive-oriented and keep Huerter starting.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I know we been playing a lot of what if’s with Cam…now that he has a legit chance of playing this series it’s great for alotta reasons:

-6’10 athletic defensive wing that can guard Middleton or shade onto Giannis on the perimeter
-Just having another healthy talented wing in a series like this is incredible
-I honestly would consider starting him…we know he’s only gonna get 15-20 minutes max, he hasn’t been known for his offense and it allows us to play a stronger bench. Plus it’ll help with his feel for the game as opposed to trying to come in with the second unit and feeling pressure to score

This is huge news brehs :wow:

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know we been playing a lot of what if’s with Cam…now that he has a legit chance of playing this series it’s great for alotta reasons:

-6’10 athletic defensive wing that can guard Middleton or shade onto Giannis on the perimeter
-Just having another healthy talented wing in a series like this is incredible
-I honestly would consider starting him…we know he’s only gonna get 15-20 minutes max, he hasn’t been known for his defense and it allows us to play a stronger bench. Plus it’ll help with his feel for the game as opposed to trying to come in with the second unit and feeling pressure to score

This is huge news brehs :wow:

15-20 mins is all we need from Cam. Having him gives the Hawks a SOLID 9 man rotation.

No Snell or Solo (although I love what Solo brings from a veteran/leadership aspect) :blessed: