Boko Haram...........

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Kidnapping is a CIA set up in order to set the stage for further invasions into African countries under the pretext of fighting Islamic extremism.

This will open the floodgates for western wars in many African countries only to further exploit Africa resources.

Prepare yourself to see western powers occupying African countries. Arab fundamentalism was their main concern during the early 2000's but now western powers are beginning to look at Black African fundamentalism as a precursor to invade the motherland.

What America doesn't know is that any interference in African countries by western powers could cause an insurgency inside America.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
No insurgency with man made weapons is needed. Esau's time is running out. He is scrambling for options to save his world, but it is coming to an end. After that Jacob's world begins...a world without end.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another smart dumb nikka.

The problem here is c00n Africans bowing to the God of sand nikkas.

They call you nikkas "abeed" look it up

whats the difference between that and bowing down to the blonde haired blue eye'd god.

i mean, you said slavery was a blessing for us because it introduced us to jesus :mjlol:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
whats the difference between that and bowing down to the blonde haired blue eye'd god.

i mean, you said slavery was a blessing for us because it introduced us to jesus :mjlol:
Christians are not out here kidnapping women and forcing them into Christianity

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
speak a little bit about the insurgency in America that this might cause.

An American invasion into African countries could trigger some African nationals in this country to take action by launching attacks inside the homeland.Cell phone operated IEDs that target police or civilians on busses, bombs placed in major shopping centers like malls or big games like football basketball or any other event where there is a large population.

Also,American born citizen who feel a connection to Africa may take action and join the African Nationals.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
An American invasion into African countries could trigger some African nationals in this country to take action by launching attacks inside the homeland.Cell phone operated IEDs that target police or civilians on busses, bombs placed in major shopping centers like malls or big games like football basketball or any other event where there is a large population.

Also,American born citizen who feel a connection to Africa may take action and join the African Nationals.

I've said the same thing here at the coli and I totally agree. the bad part is the African Americans will be dragged into this by default because the dominant group really can't tell us apart so we'll be targeted whether we take action or not.

I think there will be an attack on the US by "boko haram" and if it does happen, Black people better get ready for a very rude awakening because no ones going to listen to Black people saying, "I'm African American, not one of them"

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
yeah because now christians just drop drones on muslims from the sky :yeshrug:
some Muslims deserve it. They are barbarians.

That's how the uncivilized must be treated. Islam has created hell on earth in many places.
A cancer to world peace.