Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was bytching earlier and was saying they need to move this back to higher learning. ...don't post here like i used to...been busy.

Trying to get back into it.
Markets have been boring. Most money on the sidelines waiting to redeploy. Not willing to pay at these valuations and don't really have time to find value.

Should've bought bitcoin:russ:Is that one guy still on here? I think he was the only one riding it like a year and a half ago. He is probably sitting on a mountain of cash hah

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Markets have been boring. Most money on the sidelines waiting to redeploy. Not willing to pay at these valuations and don't really have time to find value.

Should've bought bitcoin:russ:Is that one guy still on here? I think he was the only one riding it like a year and a half ago. He is probably sitting on a mountain of cash hah

@heisenburrr :youngsabo:

Thread should be moved back to HL and stickied. Gets no attention here.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copped some November HPQ calls and some October BMY calls. Liking how the chart plays out but the breakout is dependent on the SPY continuing to push higher. Relatively tight stops in place.
Got stopped out of BMY but I'm cooking with HPQ. Kicking myself for being super speculative and buying out-of-the-money options all the time when I was younger. Being better capitalized and buying options with more intrinsic value means my overall profit % is lower but my take-home $$$ is greater:

VDHv0ic.png

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Jamie Dimon is right though. Someone's going to kill somebody and it's going to come out someone paid him to do it with bitcoin. And governments are going to step in.

I don't think the guy posts anymore.... Irish something was his name

Last edited: