Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im 26, just now learning about IRA Roths and shyt. I plan on putting $500 a month into a Betterment IRA Roth, none of us can see into the future but would it be too risky if put an additional $500 a month into a non IRA account like Acorns? Basically what im asking is, would I be putting all of my eggs into one basket if I had a Roth AND a wealth building portfolio on the side.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Hooooooooo.....glad you boys kept this thread afloat.

@Ill tell them to move this thread back to HL. fukk this janky sub-forum...the fukk's going on here????

@Ill Did i see this a$$hole buying shopify or something??? Or whatever the fukk that is. I dont even know what they do....am i that out of the loop? . ......

got damn, why are you speculating when you can just buy SPY or short the vix????? How.much of a bull market do you need?????

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You know that's what I thought too but the news dropped this morning, like 15 minutes before trading opened, that the CEO was booted. I figured it would take a bit of a dive but even though it opened lower than yesterday's close, it's up on the day. Then again the saga isn't over and you guys are playing with real money :whoa: so it's still up in the air.

I view Equifax as a Lumber Liquidators (LL) situation. Yeah you might buy on the dip, but there still is going to be a ton of lawsuits scaring away upside for a long time.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Should have held on to my Expedia shares. I bought it at like 30 and sold around 45 because I thought it topped out.

I got into apple in february at about 497. The stock is fundamentally like a 1100 stock. I'm long on them and they're even paying a dividend now.

This is my first post in this thread from 2012...... :snoop:

Edit...i still probably own some of those aapl shares.....

My point is play the long game