Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I'm sure this has been asked in this thread before, but where are you guys doing your research? I got about 1000 dollars I would like to invest and I want it to be the start of a continuous income .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm sure this has been asked in this thread before, but where are you guys doing your research? I got about 1000 dollars I would like to invest and I want it to be the start of a continuous income .

research on what? and with that low of money, u wont be making much in decent amount of time unless u mess with penny stocks or OTC stocks which no one on here but me seems to mess with.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Been lurking here for a while. Curious to know how much you all started with when you began investing?

I've had a little bit of change in my robinhood acct for a few weeks, just watching things, reading articles before I played with it. Only a $100 bucks, just thought I'd get the hang of the app. (put a limit order in and made a dollar today so far :skip:)

I would do 10k, but that would be for long term investments I don't plan on touching for a few years. Would probably throw in 5k if I wanted to be more aggressive. What say you all?

i started off with $100 in robinhood just like u.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i did the same thing, put $1000 into robinhood just to learn how stocks work

Year and a half later I'm up 31.4%, but that's only 1300 dollars

Continuous income off of 1k isn't realistic u gotta keep adding money and reinvesting your dividends or try to double up off penny stocks

Edit: @ItzTime covered it

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt is just not compelling to me .

Gtta play as old as this old gypsy cac with Alzheimers disease who continuously getting curved by these bytches.

Gtta chase this THOT ass PAWG white haired demon around, but she don't wanna be found . Out here with her daddy problems. bytch wanna run the streets let her run the streets:yeshrug:. Bards gnna be singging "Ciri had a baby" pretty soon in dem taverns.

Speaking of babies :scust:....Why we out here rummaging through planned parenthood's dumpster just to find some deformed demon baby :picard:. shyt fukk my whole mood up.

Why the fukk i gtta go investigate every fukking murder on some CSI shyt :leostare:. My nikka gtta travel to crookback county or some just to fukk with some witch shyt

The music depressing as shyt.

This game depressing as shyt.

:scusthov: nikkas really out here playing Gwent like that.

This game seems like there is so much going on in the background with a huge war and shyt but im out here chasing ho's:childplease:.

U in the right thread breh breh or just blowing off steam? :dwillhuh:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anyone trading cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litcoin, and ethereum? I need some advice on if I should go ahead and try it out. :patrice: Has it been successful for y'all?:jbhmm:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The chat? shyt honestly I do my own research. I only use the chat to see what tickers I might have missed or maybe one that is running. They are mad helpful in there and having more then two eyes while watching stocks is always an advantage.

With that said, I probably made money off of 5 recommendations when they were alerted in the chat room
Can I get a link to the chat room by chance?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i did the same thing, put $1000 into robinhood just to learn how stocks work

Year and a half later I'm up 31.4%, but that's only 1300 dollars

Continuous income off of 1k isn't realistic u gotta keep adding money and reinvesting your dividends or try to double up off penny stocks

Edit: @ItzTime covered it
I use Robinhood as well, what would you say were some sticks that helped you/surprised you to be up 31%? If you're willing to answer