Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Got in on a 100 shares of DCTH @ .1829... shyt shot to over .195 AFTER MARKET... I planned to sell at opening but woke up late :sadcam:

How do I prevent this from happening? Sell at a stop loss or limit??

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone trading cryptocurrency like bitcoin, litcoin, and ethereum? I need some advice on if I should go ahead and try it out. :patrice: Has it been successful for y'all?:jbhmm:
opened a coinbase acct like 2 weeks ago
I have no idea how to research this shyt or find entry points etc :mjgrin:
i read that theres a potential split (of ideals/philosophies) between bitcoin gatekeepers coming up near the end of July that might substantially change its future trajectory :dame:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
*subs* I've been holding onto a few, minor gains and I invest in individual companies based on reading a lot. I need to find out more about energy and bonds to throw some change at.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Got in on a 100 shares of DCTH @ .1829... shyt shot to over .195 AFTER MARKET... I planned to sell at opening but woke up late :sadcam:

How do I prevent this from happening? Sell at a stop loss or limit??

Limit sell breh. Have no idea why dcth shot up again on no news. That shyt gonna dip to hell

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Limit sell breh. Have no idea why dcth shot up again on no news. That shyt gonna dip to hell
:mjcry:

Had a nice position on CYTR @ .42 and sold @ .58 cuz of the possibility of R/S with the news that dropped today (sold before)... shyt hit .69 :wow:

Im learnin mane lol