Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Google: stock discord chat and find the one on reddit. Join and u get alerts and live chats on everything. 2 penny stocks they alerted this morning would of doubled what u put in.

Also google penny stocks with high volume and look for the ones with alot of volume and keep an eye on those. Even if they are pump and dumps u can still make money off them

I need that invite for the reddit discord

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
So what do you do for research? What type of stock do you typically look for?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So what do you do for research? What type of stock do you typically look for?

Depends on u. I dont think anyone plays OTC penny stocks here except me. Most cats in here trade with higher dollar stocks

Yeah it depends on the person. Right now I'm mostly focusing on blue chip stocks and also some dependable monthly dividend stocks like Stag, LTC and O.

Can't see myself getting into the OTC game until I get a solid portfolio.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
What y'all think about RAD? Gained 30% for me today though I only has a small amount of shares:francis:

Think it will keep going up?

so much conflicting info. you could do a spread to hedge :yeshrug:

recent reports saying merger could go through, then the next day someone reports the opposite.

I actually kind of really hate that it's only 53% institutionally owned. 47% of it being owned by retail screams dumb money.

I'm stuck bro. I've actually bought and sold this stock multiple times if you go through the 400+ pages of this thread. :heh:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I have been on index funds for a long while. I haven't traded individual stocks in...forever! lol.

But @ItzTime do you have any penny stocks for long term?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How much have you made off that?
The chat? shyt honestly I do my own research. I only use the chat to see what tickers I might have missed or maybe one that is running. They are mad helpful in there and having more then two eyes while watching stocks is always an advantage.

With that said, I probably made money off of 5 recommendations when they were alerted in the chat room