Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Daps and Reps on deck looking forward to seeing your screen shots.
here u go breh breh. Netted me 8k today off of SVTE

10wjxuw.jpg

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How long it take you until you were comfortable trading options?

3 weeks. But i did a lot research on reading L2s,setting a scanner for MACD and Stochastic readings to find PPO stocks that possibly can run or ready to run, and also joined a free chat that has very active people linking DDs and alerting when pumps take place thru twitter ,ect. Bascially networking.

Went thru a lot of trial and errors trading small like $50-$100 until i felt good enough to raise the stakes.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
plays for the spring

1. BBRY - continue riding this , not selling - this could be a $50 stock in two years.

2. JSDA - had this decade ago it feels like. They messed up with some strategy but they seem to doing the right things now. Slowly tyingi the NW up and getting 7/11 market. Its at .50 cent and I can see this one becoming a $1 - $4 stock within 2 years

3. TVIA - highly risky play but they have a solid product, they will get bought out or go bankrupt IMO. Highly risky - not putting alot of money in this, i can't see them going bankrupt but they could get some really bad financing , which would drop the stock. I'm a buyer in the high .20 to flip. June 28th is when their debt comes due , so stalking that date.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
plays for the spring

1. BBRY - continue riding this , not selling - this could be a $50 stock in two years.

2. JSDA - had this decade ago it feels like. They messed up with some strategy but they seem to doing the right things now. Slowly tyingi the NW up and getting 7/11 market. Its at .50 cent and I can see this one becoming a $1 - $4 stock within 2 years

3. TVIA - highly risky play but they have a solid product, they will get bought out or go bankrupt IMO. Highly risky - not putting alot of money in this, i can't see them going bankrupt but they could get some really bad financing , which would drop the stock. I'm a buyer in the high .20 to flip. June 28th is when their debt comes due , so stalking that date.

What was your #4?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
here u go breh breh. Netted me 8k today off of SVTE

10wjxuw.jpg

Its not the pick of the FRZT trade where you said you made 10 racks but I feel u and did what I said I would do (rep). Be careful with them stocks man you can get on the wrong end of a trade a lot easier than an actual company.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its not the pick of the FRZT trade where you said you made 10 racks but I feel u and did what I said I would do (rep). Be careful with them stocks man you can get on the wrong end of a trade a lot easier than an actual company.

I put a stop limit so im good. And the frzt is on my wifes account which she was using at the time. I can still post if u dont believe me?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Lost a nice profit on HUSA smh... I got a bad habit of "being on my stock shyt" and "not".... Let days go by and missed the spike... Got in @ .61 and tht shyt jumped to 1.01 :damn:

Now it's @ .66 :mjcry:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

I copped some shares :ehh: only put a little bit of money in so if they go bankrupt :yeshrug: lol