Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm learning just like U breh... My Robinhood was plus $6 and some change (Click "ALL"...I'm still testing the waters and slow rolling) to close the weekend now it's at 3 mostly cuz of BPMX smh... Ima prolly ride it out a lil longer... But my advice would be do ur own research and frequent that stocktwits site to see what active brehs are saying about that specific stock.

Also something I learned recently is don't be scared to wash rinse repeat... Some stocks are obvious long term investments but I'm seeing that others like these are like on some hustler/gut instinct shyt... Knowing when to pull when the time is right. Not like they pay dividends and we trying to hold til the qualifying payment date u dig?

Yup, thanks breh! I wish I got into stocks long ago would be feasting right now. look out for $HUSA

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Im seeing people weirdly bullish on the RAD - WBA merger. Wall street certainly isnt. Still comes down to the FTC at the end of the day. Guess we'll find out next month. If this actually goes through you could make a killing. Not recommending this though.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If any of yall into quick flips then get in on ORRV tomorrow. Should open up at .0008 and with news of its filings and PR released today its gonna rocket. It hit .002 off of hype alone with no news. Wont be surprised if it goes up over 200%

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I have been absolutely killing it on my long term call options. Bought UA at 0.46 and now at 0.70. 85 percent profit!

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If any of yall into quick flips then get in on ORRV tomorrow. Should open up at .0008 and with news of its filings and PR released today its gonna rocket. It hit .002 off of hype alone with no news. Wont be surprised if it goes up over 200%

:gucci: fuk them penny bullshyt stocks man only suckers do it. I learned that lesson a long time ago when the weed pennies were lit

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Show some receipts like I have been doing and I will believe u. Until then you have zero credibility on this board I have been here for years.
Lmao. I been here longer then u dumb fukk. Zero credibility :mjlol:

Im at work but ill be more then happy to make u look dumber when i get home

无名的

Superstar
Daps