Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
worse advice u can give someone.

One of the basic rules is to not invest into something u like or use based off just that. Just because u like it or use it doesnt mean the market makes it more valuable.,

It's actually the best advice you can get from someone. Go around listen to other people pick stocks and when you lose gambling on shyt you know nothing about you'll see where I'm coming from

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's actually the best advice you can get from someone. Go around listen to other people pick stocks and when you lose gambling on shyt you know nothing about you'll see where I'm coming from
No it isnt the best advice and is actually one of the first things u learn when investing. Best advice is to do your own research, not listen to others. I like many products but looking at charts and such, most of them would put me at a loss. Your list compromises as safe long term picks so there's no arguing there (except maybe wingstop. Dunno if they are good long term or not compared to other food places).

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isnt the best advice and is actually one of the first things u learn when investing. Best advice is to do your own research, not listen to others. I like many products but looking at charts and such, most of them would put me at a loss. Your list compromises as safe long term picks so there's no arguing there (except maybe wingstop. Dunno if they are good long term or not compared to other food places).

Do whatever works for you. I like my returns.. I see so many people on Facebook all day but not many invest in it.. To me, that makes no sense at all. Like you own all this Apple shyt but you have no stock..

I personally think wingstop has the best wings I ever had. It was good enough for me to purchase the stock..

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
SQ dipped a bit. Waiting for another slight dip before i buy in. Definitely need to get into long term with SHOP though. Everyone getting in on that.

Id also advise to invest into SITO and INPX. Both have potential to increase $3 more by weeks end.

INPX got rocked today, hope you got out :picard:

Took a position in NRG the other day at 15. Down a bit but still very bullish and it's a longer term hold :yeshrug:

BABA been treating me real nice, might average up :jbhmm:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
INPX got rocked today, hope you got out :picard:

Took a position in NRG the other day at 15. Down a bit but still very bullish and it's a longer term hold :yeshrug:

BABA been treating me real nice, might average up :jbhmm:

Yea i got the fukk outta ipnx this morning. My new investment is CLNT. Bought in at 4.40 and it closed at 5.20. Supposebly they are great for short or long term. Gonna wait for another raise up to $6 then cash out. Sito stayed neutral today so thats good since i got 100 stocks into it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yall should really get on BZUN. Its the Japanese version of Shopify. I bought in at $17 and in a couple of days its already at $20.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just invest 1k on the NAK dip @ $1.71 :whew:

shyt already bounced back up to $2 in a matter of 5 mins :win:

im about to cash the fukk out on this before closing hours :win:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I just invest 1k on the NAK dip @ $1.71 :whew:

shyt already bounced back up to $2 in a matter of 5 mins :win:

im about to cash the fukk out on this before closing hours :win:
Got in late but I still got in just to reap some small profits... I like the thrill of this tho... I'm still super new. How do you find stocks that's buzzing and moving constantly like this one?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Yall should really get on BZUN. Its the Japanese version of Shopify. I bought in at $17 and in a couple of days its already at $20.
Just looked them up and they're actually Chinese not Japanese. Not trying to be a stickler but that's an important distinction given China is a stronger force in e-commerce given their huge manufacturing base and larger population.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just looked them up and they're actually Chinese not Japanese. Not trying to be a stickler but that's an important distinction given China is a stronger force in e-commerce given their huge manufacturing base and larger population.

Yea my bad. Chinese

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Got in late but I still got in just to reap some small profits... I like the thrill of this tho... I'm still super new. How do you find stocks that's buzzing and moving constantly like this one?
Google: stock discord chat and find the one on reddit. Join and u get alerts and live chats on everything. 2 penny stocks they alerted this morning would of doubled what u put in.

Also google penny stocks with high volume and look for the ones with alot of volume and keep an eye on those. Even if they are pump and dumps u can still make money off them

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
NRG back up today, closed at 15.13 :lawd:

GSS holding steady in .67 to .69. Makes sense given gold's moves recently