Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Back Like I Never Left :mjgrin:- catching up on the thread and here are some thoughts.

ACHN - piece of dog shyt. Earnings this week will be another disappointment and the stock will drop. If it dips into the mid to high 2's that is a good opportunity to get in.

SQ - love this company. I don't get why Dorsey is selling shares of this company to buy more stock in Twitter. Interesting things happening at TWTR but we need to start seeing results instead of PR related agreements and deals.

TWTR - rollercoaster at the moment. If you can rinse and repeat when the timing is right you can make a few bucks.

SHOP - another company that is going to only get bigger. Long Term call options are a great play here I see this hitting 100.00 by the end of the year.

I am currently trying to find my next short but have not had much time to research. As always I will share with my coli folks whatever it is I decide to go with.

Happy Trading:myman:

SHOP went up $4 since yesterday :leon:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
NRG - Daily chart looks primed, Weekly chart held 50 MA, looks ready for more upward movement, insiders buying, analyst price target of 20 bucks. Think I'm gonna take a position

GSS - Daily chart looks ready to turn, weekly looks oversold

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Im extremely new to this

New as in saw this thread and was like i should learn about this :dead:

Is there anything I can use to make a mock/practice portfolio? I know some sites allow it but I want the best possible one

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im hoping APHB opens up with at least $2 so i can get the fukk outta this penny stock. SITO has been on the up rise since i bought in at $2.20(20 stocks). Closed at $3.25 and they just came out saying their Q1 earnings up 34% and have big plans for mobile apps this year. Definitely would buy in asap or during a slight dip

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
chart says ACHN is near a pivotal point. if it convincingly breaks above $4 a share this shyt could run

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i moved in on TXMD since it hit a new low and charts looks like it can rise back up a few dollars.

Edit: fukk these nikkas. Do not invest into TXMD. They got hit with a law suit. Glad my loss was minimal here

Last edited: