Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I wonder how the market is going to move when the republicans presents the new plan to replace the affordable care act, the travel ban and etc.

I hope app stock and other stocks drop, so I can hop in and grab some before it goes up:scheme:.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
SNAP is killing me brehs, but Im still going to hold :mjcry:

Why did you buy SNAP? :jbhmm: They aren't profitable and no way are they worth over $20 billion :huhldup:
It's never a good idea to buy IPO stocks. Round here IPO stands for It's Probably Overpriced :lolbron:
For every good IPO like Linkedin and Facebook we have twice as many duds like GoPro, Twitter, Shake Shack, Fitbit, Groupon and Zynga.
Don't buy into the hype, a lot of these media darling stocks are overpriced money traps.

Why are you looking to buy TSLA? It's another overvalued company you'll get a better bang for your buck buying Ford (F) if you must own an automaker plus they pay dividends.
BAC is a good buy :ehh: I'd go with Citigroup (C) if I wanted a bank stock but either one is fair. Once the interest rates pop off bank stocks will jump :myman:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Why did you buy SNAP? :jbhmm: They aren't profitable and no way are they worth over $20 billion :huhldup:
It's never a good idea to buy IPO stocks. Round here IPO stands for It's Probably Overpriced :lolbron:
For every good IPO like Linkedin and Facebook we have twice as many duds like GoPro, Twitter, Shake Shack, Fitbit, Groupon and Zynga.
Don't buy into the hype, a lot of these media darling stocks are overpriced money traps.

Why are you looking to buy TSLA? It's another overvalued company you'll get a better bang for your buck buying Ford (F) if you must own an automaker plus they pay dividends.
BAC is a good buy :ehh: I'd go with Citigroup (C) if I wanted a bank stock but either one is fair. Once the interest rates pop off bank stocks will jump :myman:
:myman: I probably should cut my losses on SNAP now :mjcry: I have BAC and (F) now...I dont know man I think TSLA is about to change the game with those solar tile roof joints :lupe: I wanted in but its so damn high smh

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
As far as stocks go tho....More goverment stocks? :lupe:

Government stocks should be ok, because they are based on interest, as long as the government does not lower the interest on the bonds they should be okay.

The trump administration should not lower the interest because there are a lot of wealthy people who invest in government bonds.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Holy fukk the EUR is falling hard.

Just went to pay for something that needed to be converted into Euros first and the exchange rate blew my mind.

EUR/USD is 1 EUR = 1.05 USD

We're almost at parity :dwillhuh:

I looked at the 3 year chart and its dropped from 1.40 all the way down to 1.05. Unreal. Perfect time for a European vacation though :blessed:

I'm going in May, didn't know volatile that market is.
I bought all my tickets and hotels/airbnbs in May, when it was 1.04, i'm looking now and it's 1.08

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm liking bluechip tech stock (almost an oxymoron)
I bought amazon a while ago, might save 860 again to buy another one.