Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Blood bath out there today. Bubble stocks are popping (ie. TSLA, LNKD, FB).

I'm gonna try an earnings play on Micron (MU).

Earnings date is Oct 10 so I bought some Oct 11 $19 calls and $16 puts. Stock is at 17.78 at time of posting. Figure I can make some money wether the earnings surprise or disappoint. Let see how this goes.

tesla has so far detached itself from fundamentals I don't think I would touch at these levels.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Serious question, I invested 27k last month and yes I have a financial investor :sadcam:

Watching these stocks fall has me worried about losing tons of loot..I shoulda took that money and bought me another car...

Yes I know stocks fluctuates, but fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So should I be worried brehs :wow:

when you say investor do you mean a guy who actively managing your stocks?

I wouldn't touch it. Short term fluctuations happen like this. In a couple weeks or month the market will be back to normal. how long are you planning on being invested?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
tesla has so far detached itself from fundamentals I don't think I would touch at these levels.

Same thing with Zillow, Pandora, LNKD, etc. Internet Bubble 2.0. I dont think they will crash like 2000 but a serious correction in the next few months. These momentum stocks are very overextended IMO

Last edited:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
when you say investor do you mean a guy who actively managing your stocks?

I wouldn't touch it. Short term fluctuations happen like this. In a couple weeks or month the market will be back to normal. how long are you planning on being invested?
Yep..

I plan on investing for the long haul. I plan on never touching that money.

I know things happen and will be on the rebound, just for the first time in my life I have a little wealth. And seeing money lose is driving me nuts :sadcam:

Its true what they say more money, more problems.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yep..

I plan on investing for the long haul. I plan on never touching that money.

I know things happen and will be on the rebound, just for the first time in my life I have a little wealth. And seeing money lose is driving me nuts :sadcam:

Its true what they say more money, more problems.

If its the long haul, dont worry about it at all. Look at the history of the market and you can see it only goes up over time. Only time to panic is if you need to cash out your 401k or similar and its during a crash. Otherwise you'll be fine.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
If its the long haul, dont worry about it at all. Look at the history of the market and you can see it only goes up over time. Only time to panic is if you need to cash out your 401k or similar and its during a crash. Otherwise you'll be fine.
Good looking out..

Another question I own bhp, cvx, ibm, itc and jalbx good choices or no

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
depends how much they're going to value twitter at. once it gets closer to the IPO date and we have a number then you can judge it better.

but i'm intrigued especially if they're coming out the gates valuing twitter at $15 billion or something.

Im very interested in getting some shares in them, def think it will double in a years time.

How much you reckon a share will be ? $20-$50