Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
My bad on my cell.

Those angi calls will be worthless by expiration. More downside to come and the time value will kill any potential profits unless you get a big surprise to the upside. Probability isn't there for that but gl.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
My bad on my cell.

Those angi calls will be worthless by expiration. More downside to come and the time value will kill any potential profits unless you get a big surprise to the upside. Probability isn't there for that but gl.
Saw the drop pre market and got some 17.50 calls for .35 Lots of short action. if it starts to run, it's going to climb fast.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Blood bath out there today. Bubble stocks are popping (ie. TSLA, LNKD, FB).

I'm gonna try an earnings play on Micron (MU).

Earnings date is Oct 10 so I bought some Oct 11 $19 calls and $16 puts. Stock is at 17.78 at time of posting. Figure I can make some money wether the earnings surprise or disappoint. Let see how this goes.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Serious question, I invested 27k last month and yes I have a financial investor :sadcam:

Watching these stocks fall has me worried about losing tons of loot..I shoulda took that money and bought me another car...

Yes I know stocks fluctuates, but fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So should I be worried brehs :wow: