Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The correction is happening now as we speak. Couple thousand Tech firms in the Valley just closed up Shop.

The problem is not the company it's the VC evaluators are not qualified period. So leadership at VC firms will get "corrected" as well.

No. The problem was too much money. It has always been too much money. For that reason it's likely the correction is only getting started.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
China's economic growth slumps to 25-year low

takbir?

edit: seeing it now...

It'll be nice not to loose at least $500 tomorrow.

they hit their target of 6.9% GDP growth for the year.

giphy.gif

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Brehs put me on to penny stocks I'm trying to get in the game :shaq:
I wouldn't recommend it unless you have money you're willing to lose, especially if you're new to investing. You should probably hit up Shugg Ross if you're sure you want to go through with it because I remember he made a nice amount of money in the penny stock game but I think he said that he's out of the stock market for a while.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I wouldn't recommend it unless you have money you're willing to lose, especially if you're new to investing. You should probably hit up Shugg Ross if you're sure you want to go through with it because I remember he made a nice amount of money in the penny stock game but I think he said that he's out of the stock market for a while.
I figure I at least try I'm optimistic.

@Shugg Ross Get at me breh. :youngsabo: