Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I just took the opportunity of a lifetime today brehs...

3% equity in a tech startup that is almost all but guaranteed a seed round valuing at 10 mil within 2 months and next step up is 25 to 50 valuation... the competition just got 15 million in VC after a seed round 3 months prior with 2 million in funding.

I could be a millionaire by this time next year

:mjcry:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

3% equity in a tech startup that is almost all but guaranteed a seed round valuing at 10 mil within 2 months and next step up is 25 to 50 valuation... the competition just got 15 million in VC after a seed round 3 months prior with 2 million in funding.

you sign a NDA? what's their name?

I'm just joking I know you probably can't reveal it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How did this come about? How much did you put in?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
you sign a NDA? what's their name?

I'm just joking I know you probably can't reveal it.

I'll let you know once I've made a million

:lolbron:

How did this come about? How much did you put in?

I signed up awhile ago to a site that connects entrepreneurs who have one skillset and need another (i.e. I program, but can't market, you market, but can't program). I put in a couple thousand as a token gesture to prove I have a vested interest in the company and it is contractually refunded in full after a few months.

This is it, brehs. I'm gonna retire before 35 and buy my Malibu dream home in cash.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Might have to get out of financials until the probability for a rate hike in December creeps back up. Things arent looking good for the rest of this year. Listening to Yellen today, I heard a lot of dovishness.