Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Really? You think the Fed is gonna sit on their hands and do nothing?

I guess we have to wait and see

They can't just come in every time the stock market corrects.
If they do something it will prove that the Fed is really just a slave to the markets...and those markets are not to be trusted when it comes to judging the strength of the economy so...

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
No way Breh they think the only way to fix a debt crisis is to add more debt. Look a th ECB and Greece

Rate hikes would be the final nail in the coffin for countries with a lot of debt in dollars. I promise if they raise rates it's gonna cause huge problems all over the world starting right here in the U.S.

@GoogleMe

what do you think is more likely Rate hikes or another Qe?
@Domingo Halliburton

@GoogleMe

Monetary policy is tough. I'm just another macro tourist. But I strongly believe Ben Bernanke and Tim Geithner are two American Heroes who's service to this country has been greatly overlooked by Main Street.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
If they do something it will prove that the Fed is really just a slave to the markets...and those markets are not to be trusted when it comes to judging the strength of the economy so...

The Fed is a slave to the markets. This whole "Recovery" was based on the strength of the markets and nothing else. And as of right now I can say with confidence that we will be back in recession unless the Fed Fires up a new QE . And it will prove our markets cant be trusted.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
Monetary policy is tough. I'm just another macro tourist. But I strongly believe Ben Bernanke and Tim Geithner are two American Heroes who's service to this country has been greatly overlooked by Main Street.

Breh now who's sounding brainwashed? :mjlol::mjlol:

Listen Ben Bernake is an idiot period. Im not sure about the other guy though but if he's a Fed guy im probably not messing with him either.

Btw have you caught some of Alan Greenspans Latest comments?

Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | Zero Hedge

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Breh now who's sounding brainwashed? :mjlol::mjlol:

Listen Ben Bernake is an idiot period. Im not sure about the other guy though but if he's a Fed guy im probably not messing with him either.

Btw have you caught some of Alan Greenspans Latest comments?

Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | Zero Hedge

You and I think differently. My belief is not one that is commonly held because people are naturally predisposed to place blame on the government. ZH is a smart man, but he is a doomsayer, and he has an agenda to sell. I've been following the crisis from day 1. Bernanke and Geithner are American heroes. There impact will be written about in history books.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Fed is a slave to the markets. This whole "Recovery" was based on the strength of the markets and nothing else. And as of right now I can say with confidence that we will be back in recession unless the Fed Fires up a new QE . And it will prove our markets cant be trusted.
I can't say I disagree with you :yeshrug:
Monsanto and SYT halted. News pending.
Monsanto was trying to buy them out I believe...could be some fukkery afoot

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
You and I think differently. My belief is not one that is commonly held because people are naturally predisposed to place blame on the government. ZH is a smart man, but he is a doomsayer, and he has an agenda to sell. I've been following the crisis from day 1. Bernanke and Geithner are American heroes. There impact will be written about in history books.

I agree we will be writing about Bernake in history but not like a hero.

And all that was on ZH was quotes from Greenspan there are other sites with the same quotes they was just the first result in Google

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Fed's Dudley Says Decision on September Liftoff Less Compelling

Global stock-market turmoil has reduced the case for raising interest rates in September, New York Federal Reserve President William Dudley said Wednesday, cautioning it’s important not to overreact to short-term developments.

“From my perspective, at this moment, the decision to begin the normalization process at the September FOMC meeting seems less compelling to me than it was a few weeks ago,” Dudley told a news conference at the New York Fed.

“Normalization could become more compelling by the time of the meeting as we get additional information on how the U.S. economy is performing, and more information on international and financial market developments.”

Dudley also said that he hopes that the policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee can raise rates this year. He said that policy makers are concerned with the economic outlook, which financial markets can influence through the wealth effect on U.S. households.

The Fed hasn’t lifted interest rates in more than nine years, and is weighing the appropriate timing for its first increase. The FOMC next meets on Sept. 16-17 in Washington.

Fed's Dudley Says Decision on September Liftoff Less Compelling