Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My portfolio down about ~35% right now. Excellent :beli:

I have some extra $$%...what should I get on the low low cheap? Gopro?

I wouldn't get anything just yet. Sidelines for now

If the down trend continues though, buying some of these big cap stocks at bargain bin prices

:blessed:

Gopro moved past $50. Was at $43 when I posted this morning

FML :snoop::beli:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
As a fellow oil investor, I wouldn't touch that shyt with a 10 foot pole right now. Just save up until this correction dies down and then buy for the cheap :shaq:. Short term pain for long term gains I hope :francis::yeshrug:.

Off topic, I'm kicking myself for not selling UWTI back in July and flipping to DWTI. I would have been eating right now. Lesson learn the hard way :upsetfavre:.
Considering getting into WTI if Oil continues towards the 20's....thoughts on EXXI?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:whew: Just heard the news.:whew: White house actually holding a press conference about it. I been outta the general stock market game for a while. Only holding on to one stock atm, a small biotech that's been killing me. Hoping for a buyout or recovery sometime next year.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The market seemed to have been pricing in a slowdown in China way before today's crash. They shouldn't be trading anywhere near 10x either forward or trailing earnings.
same shyt i was saying before. That combined with the fact the % chance of interest rates rising in September declining is why I was so confused as to why it crashed in the first place.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Considering getting into WTI if Oil continues towards the 20's....thoughts on EXXI?
Haven't looked at them in general. Have you been following them for a while? Are they still paying their debts and are not in any danger for filing for bankruptcy or some type of default? Find some recent news about them before investing with them.