Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
i dunno man. I'm not even a bull but I see this shyt settling in late September and starting to bounce once the October earnings season begins. Maybe it depends on the fed but it's extremely overdone IMO. I actually hope it falls further though. If i aint making bread off a bounce I dont want anybody to lol

i think if the Fed starts talking about QE4 we could get a bounce but if they are crazy enough to go ahead and raise rates it's gonna submarine

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You guys cant possibly be talking about catching this falling knife are you?

This is the end of the bull market. Cover you losses and gtfo

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Brehs, I have to think there's plenty of upside with WTI right now in the $2.60 range. If there's one thing guaranteed to make a comeback at some point, it's oil... right?
As a fellow oil investor, I wouldn't touch that shyt with a 10 foot pole right now. Just save up until this correction dies down and then buy for the cheap :shaq:. Short term pain for long term gains I hope :francis::yeshrug:.

Off topic, I'm kicking myself for not selling UWTI back in July and flipping to DWTI. I would have been eating right now. Lesson learn the hard way :upsetfavre:.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My FB stop hit at the bell this morning at $73.79 and it's already rebounded above $85

Literally just took money out of my own pocket. FML