Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Have any of you used the textbook rental company Chegg? It is about to go public under the ticker symbol CHGG. Any thoughts on whether this is a good pick or not?

I used it a lot during college. It was a lot better than actually buying the books. I like their model. As for is it a good investment, I couldn't tell you that.

aliG

Pro
Daps
Domingo, stocks can go lower. I had that mentality and before I know it one of the stocks that I owned went straight to zero.
Now onto Marathon, I agree wholeheartedly with what you say. I want to grab a few shares.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Domingo, stocks can go lower. I had that mentality and before I know it one of the stocks that I owned went straight to zero.
Now onto Marathon, I agree wholeheartedly with what you say. I want to grab a few shares.

haha yeah, believe me I know. I thought they were making new lows I didn't realize they weren't even at their year low.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
If it hits the 52 week low, I invest double what I bought at 13.49

I'm curious, what makes you like them? I mean I could definitely see them pulling a rite aid but that seems like it would be years away. They have a ton of debt and have generated no operational cash flow recently.

I mean I like contrarian plays don't get me wrong.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm curious, what makes you like them? I mean I could definitely see them pulling a rite aid but that seems like it would be years away. They have a ton of debt and have generated no operational cash flow recently.

I mean I like contrarian plays don't get me wrong.
I can't see jcp not hitting 15.00 again at some point soon. I'm thinking of going in on rad myself. Rite aid> wal greens from a consumer standpoint IMO
Unless your in nyc because walgreens bought duane reade and mirrored the set up. It seems like that is only in the city though, because when I visit other states, walgreens feels like a pawn shop compared to rite aids layouts.