Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

无名的

Superstar
Daps
PBOC looking real desperate.

Sucks that most of the Chinese stocks moved up so quick that the volatility made the options too pricy... knew there was a good short opportunity, but didn't have the balls to go short with expensive puts... can't predict 20% drops in a day out of nowhere

:skip:

On another note @franknitty711

If you aren't tracking EPE relative to USO, you should be... I haven't checked it in awhile, but I imagine the selling on EPE was too much relative to downturn in oil prices.

Another one of those days where oil is down 2% and EPE is up 4%

:troll:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sucks that most of the Chinese stocks moved up so quick that the volatility made the options too pricy... knew there was a good short opportunity, but didn't have the balls to go short with expensive puts... can't predict 20% drops in a day out of nowhere

:skip:

On another note @franknitty711

If you aren't tracking EPE relative to USO, you should be... I haven't checked it in awhile, but I imagine the selling on EPE was too much relative to downturn in oil prices.

Another one of those days where oil is down 2% and EPE is up 4%

:troll:
Might recommend my grandmaw to ask the Chase investment person to buy some Chinese ETFs in a week or 2 when all this calamity subsides ...long term type stuff..sound like a good move?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol. The IMF warned the fed that it should hold off its rake hike.

The lords in the sky blessed me. Jesus :whew:.

I'll be happy if its flat the rest of the day smmfh.

Good thing i doubled my gopro position. Went from being down $860 to only down $210

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Goldman leading the muppets to slaughter:

China’s biggest stock-market rout since 1992 has done nothing to erode the bullish outlook of Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

Kinger Lau, the bank’s China strategist in Hong Kong, predicts the large-cap CSI 300 Index will rally 27 percent over the next 12 months as government support measures boost investor confidence and monetary easing spurs economic growth. Leveraged positions aren’t big enough to trigger a market collapse, Lau says, and valuations have room to climb.

Goldman Sachs is sticking with its optimistic forecast in the face of record foreign outflows, the biggest-ever selloff by Chinese margin traders and a chorus of bubble warnings from international peers. The call hinges on the success of unprecedented government efforts to revive confidence among individual investors who watched equity values tumble by $3.2 trillion over the past three weeks.

“It’s not in a bubble yet,” Lau said in an interview. “China’s government has a lot of tools to support the market.”

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol at the SPX going green there for a minute. quite the turnaround.
:mindblown:

I told my friend that I was considering selling everything except my GPRO options and doing a Friday SPY call option gamble when it was at 204 and he told me not to be emotional. He was right but purchasing the 204.5 (20 contracts) strike would've doubled me up in 2 hours. $2K just like that

The SPY :snoop:

Any idea why tech is lagging? China?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:mindblown:

I told my friend that I was considering selling everything except my GPRO options and doing a Friday SPY call option gamble when it was at 204 and he told me not to be emotional. He was right but purchasing the 204.5 (20 contracts) strike would've doubled me up in 2 hours. $2K just like that

The SPY :snoop:

Any idea why tech is lagging? China?

not sure. I know JD.com and Alibaba have been getting killed though.