Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am sitting on the sidelines for a bit and peep the game. I am seeing more market manipulation then ever for some reason. For example, WYY just announced the deal with Samsung that everyone knew was coming. The stock was around 2.00 before, after the release it drops to 1.60 :ohhh:.
I know it was a bad day all around, but someone took a huge short position and dragged the price down. Glad I exited earlier now that I think about it.

I am waiting for CERE to drop a little more before I re-enter. That stock is another example of heavy manipulation. I honestly think that the groups like Artal are playing a part in this. I used to wonder why they would invest in a company with no return to show for it. They are probably the ones shorting and slowly walking the price back down before they force another PR. Those guys always get paid one way or another :francis:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I am sitting on the sidelines for a bit and peep the game. I am seeing more market manipulation then ever for some reason. For example, WYY just announced the deal with Samsung that everyone knew was coming. The stock was around 2.00 before, after the release it drops to 1.60 :ohhh:.
I know it was a bad day all around, but someone took a huge short position and dragged the price down. Glad I exited earlier now that I think about it.

buy the rumor, sell the news

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

I am waiting for CERE to drop a little more before I re-enter. That stock is another example of heavy manipulation. I honestly think that the groups like Artal are playing a part in this. I used to wonder why they would invest in a company with no return to show for it. They are probably the ones shorting and slowly walking the price back down before they force another PR. Those guys always get paid one way or another :francis:
breh its not manipulation, it was already priced into the stock.. and then yesterday with this greece shyt, its not helping

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
interesting.. my mawmaw is about to invest, i gotta make sure to tell her all this..
any due dates on puerto rico? or the us fed?
From my understanding, a lot of U.S. mutual funds may have some of the P.R. debt portfolio tied to them. They owe a payment to a electricity company in which they are going to default on either today or tomorrow.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
11698809_10153520091979497_4502438791501173047_o.jpg

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
From my understanding, a lot of U.S. mutual funds may have some of the P.R. debt portfolio tied to them. They owe a payment to a electricity company in which they are going to default on either today or tomorrow.
:merchant: welp at least my mawmaw will get to buy in at a low price
whats this posed to mean:merchant: