Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
With the current Greece situation, I'll lurk a little more here. My knowledge of trading is not enough to participate and give advice so I'll stay on the sidelines :lolbron:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
isnt there like a vote or some shyt goin on tonight?
i thought that was friday

edit:
The question which will be put to voters on Sunday will not be as simple as whether they want to stay in the euro or not - instead it asks Greeks to approve or reject the specific terms laid out by Greece's creditors:
"Should the agreement plan submitted by the European Commission, European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund to the June 25 eurogroup and consisting of two parts, which form their single proposal, be accepted? The first document is titled 'Reforms for the completion of the Current Program and Beyond' and the second 'Preliminary Debt Sustainability Analysis'.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
i thought that was friday

edit:
The question which will be put to voters on Sunday will not be as simple as whether they want to stay in the euro or not - instead it asks Greeks to approve or reject the specific terms laid out by Greece's creditors:
"Should the agreement plan submitted by the European Commission, European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund to the June 25 eurogroup and consisting of two parts, which form their single proposal, be accepted? The first document is titled 'Reforms for the completion of the Current Program and Beyond' and the second 'Preliminary Debt Sustainability Analysis'.
:mjcry:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
seems like everything was red yesterday tho because of them
Them and Puerto Rico were the reason that everything was red yesterday. Puerto Rico is going to be the main concern for a lot of US investors in the future if the government doesn't let the island file for bankruptcy protection.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Them and Puerto Rico were the reason that everything was red yesterday. Puerto Rico is going to be the main concern for a lot of US investors in the future if the government doesn't let the island file for bankruptcy protection.
interesting.. my mawmaw is about to invest, i gotta make sure to tell her all this..
any due dates on puerto rico? or the us fed?