Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
probably. but wall street analysts are very bearish so i'm surprised. after last earnings release price targets were cut heavily.

I'll see if I can find the article this analyst from one of the big banks shyt all over them. Basically saying they were done.

but what do analysts know anyways?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll see if I can find the article this analyst from one of the big banks shyt all over them. Basically saying they were done.

but what do analysts know anyways?
called that shyt a year ago when it was in the $90s :wow:
breeeeeeeeehs

when the hell did Asos crash :whoo:

I knew it was gonna happen within the next couple years but sheeeeeeeesh...down 50% this year???

Another stock I see that happening too is Kors...but its growth and margins are immense. Gonna have to wait on that one

these analysts don't know shyt. They're all reactive...revising targets/ recommendations once the stock has already tanked. they spend too much time selling and going to conferences and shyt than actually analyzing their industries/companies. Media and Entertainment and Retail I'm damn near undefeated yet I cant even sniff an interview in Equity research yet :francis:. Even AMCX hit the 80s recently. About half a year later than i called it...but I was still right in the end.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
That shyt is comedy... I knew it would drop, but the drop the past week has been silly. Just as silly as the run up to 10+.

shyt is manipulated. Just like every other stock.

:skip:

speaking of manipulation:

CH2xfVSUkAAQSbd.png

I get they may be changing their order sizes based on price movements but this is fukking ridiculous.