Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'd buy at $52
guess we'll see. I sold my last options when it was at $59.80 so i'm happy to see it drop. I can see it heading into earnings around $53-54 but I aint risking it going back up. If it drops more i'll add to my position.

These shyts expire in 2016 anyway

In the meantime I'm Still waiting for CBS to hit $57. I hope I didnt miss my chance

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
so WBA is what happened to that Walgreens failed tax inversion?
Nah, they acquired boots alliance before, and then tried to move to Switzerland.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/wba/insider-trades

Eventually these insiders are going to sell and take profit, matter of when and not if...

The sell off is coming, and when it does watch out below. The best thing Walgreen's ever did was buy Duane Reade, they own NYC, but other than that, target eats their lunch. And that CVS merger, I like it.

Long puts, and one day we shall feast

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
look at these high frequency jackasses in Corn. when are they going to crack down on this quote stuffing?

CINFIf1UEAA-ByT.png

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You take a position in Greek equities?

I never did. I chickened out. Germany really had me thinking they were going to let it fail. Even though now it may be too early to start celebrating. I'm kind of glad I didn't I would have probably timed NBG at the wrong time and bought at 1.44 or something.

I mentioned it in this thread somewhere.