Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Although im currently divesting my portfolio to take care of some offline investments, i have poured money into a few companies.

XOOM: Revolutionary online money transfer company. Recommended by Motley Fools

UA: Under Armor. Steph Curry stardom will cause this company to soar. Its apparel is increasingly popular as well

GILD: Gilead sciences. Makers of only monophasic HIV therapy Truvada. wil likely become standard aids treatment very soon

TSLA: Always a good choice for the beginning investor. Definitely the next google.

IF you make money on these stocks I WANT MY COMMISSION!!!:pacspit:

j/k :troll:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
fukked up by hesitating on WBAI. . . again

:wow:

Was around $8 when I mentioned it a few months ago and up to $26 today

:why:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I'm cool. I just been buying UWTI with my disposal income while it cheap and hope for an improvement in 16/17 :yeshrug:. OPEC (mainly Saudi Arabia) can only manipulate the market for so long :francis:.

I'm talking short term. You may want to watch some of this leveraged ETFs they sometimes aren't the best long term holdings and more for short term plays. Have you read the prospectus and seen how they're using debt and derivatives? For an investment for a couple years like that I would.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm talking short term. You may want to watch some of this leveraged ETFs they sometimes aren't the best long term holdings and more for short term plays. Have you read the prospectus and seen how they're using debt and derivatives? For an investment for a couple years like that I would.
I read the prospectus and understand what is going on with how they are using futures contracts and the treasury rate to track the crude index. I'm only going to buy up to certain amount of shares and hope that it can go back to it initial price (around $40) in a year or two before cashing out. I'm not too concern about the daily volatility but I also watch the portfolio and index daily to ensure that the note is going up to par. This is more a long speculative play than an investment for me.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
EGRX when I said "I may get in tomorrow" on 2/25/14 ... $12.25

EGRX all time high today ... $52.50

:mjcry:

And closed on Friday at $76.42

What the fukk

:beli:

At least I said short somewhere in the 30s or 40s... so if I'm going to kick myself for not buying in, I can also thank myself for not doing something retarded like shorting