Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I have no respect for people's stock skills when they buy JC penny :dead:

people are speculating whether other hedge funds are just taking the opposite position of his trades because they hate ackman so much. I know carl icahn can't stand his ass and has been in court with him before.

he thinks he can turn around JCP. I'm pretty sure he had something to do with getting their last CEO fired.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thoughts on some UUP January calls? looking to get some exposure to USD. looking at $24 strike. currently priced at .11.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yelp up 9.70.. 0.75 after hours. But eventually it will crash. I say under 9 by the end of 2013.
under 9 breh? i dunno about all that. Eff it though. It was nothing but speculation...initially i was gonna get calls but i looked at the financials and couldnt justify it. Bad decision. L taken lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its not ttoo late for yall to buy into Live Nation, Amaya Gaming and AMC Networks brehs :manny:

I suggest looking into Bauer Peformance Sports as well.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
give me something you like
I'm very heavy in siri which will dip a little next week, but climb up to $6 at some point in the next couple of years.
The satellite radio monopoly is announcing plans to offer $600 million of Senior Notes that will mature in eight years. Sirius XM Radio Inc (NASDAQ:SIRI) will use the proceeds to help redeem debt that is due in two years. It should be able to fare considerably better than the 8.75% rate it had to shell out for those notes.

They also bought back 1.3 billion in stock this year already, and I believe 800 million more in September. US auto sales are up, which GREATLY benefits siri. If Pandora is at 19.12, siri is worth more than 4. Their product is in almost EVERY new car sold.

I like Nok going from 3.98 to 4.25
I like bbry going 8.92 to 9.25

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I'm very heavy in siri which will dip a little next week, but climb up to $6 at some point in the next couple of years.
The satellite radio monopoly is announcing plans to offer $600 million of Senior Notes that will mature in eight years. Sirius XM Radio Inc (NASDAQ:SIRI) will use the proceeds to help redeem debt that is due in two years. It should be able to fare considerably better than the 8.75% rate it had to shell out for those notes.

They also bought back 1.3 billion in stock this year already, and I believe 800 million more in September. US auto sales are up, which GREATLY benefits siri. If Pandora is at 19.12, siri is worth more than 4. Their product is in almost EVERY new car sold.

I like Nok going from 3.98 to 4.25
I like bbry going 8.92 to 9.25

damn didn't realize that about siri